USB unit need to be analyzed and corrected
607 6 2018-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
massipos
lvl.2

Italy

It happens at every time: when I connect the drone, I get warned by windows that the usb drive needs to be analyzed and corrected.
The same thing happens with my little Spark. I let it go and I do not analyze and no correct anything, and everything has always worked
correctly. I opened this discussion to find out if it will happen to you and how you do.

2018-9-12
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get it too.  When I take the card out and connect it to the PC.  Just something to live with.
2018-9-12
Use props
massipos
lvl.2

Italy

I don't remove the sd card usually, but connect AC with usb cable to PC and download pctures and movies, at this time get the alert. Sure, i don't want my PC, format, or do some like that, at the SD or other drone's memory card they are inside the AC.  So i don't care about that and make my operations.
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. I'd like to know if you already switch and use a different cable? Also, what is the firmware version of your aircraft? We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-9-13
Use props
massipos
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-13 03:59
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. I'd like to know if you already switch and use a different cable? Also, what is the firmware version of your aircraft? We're here to help you. Thank you.

Tanks for try to help me.
My Sparky's firmware is the old version 01.00.0700 and my M2Z wersion is the last 01.00.00.00.
I for each AC use the stock cable to connect to my Windows PC
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

massipos Posted at 2018-9-13 07:35
Tanks for try to help me.
My Sparky's firmware is the old version 01.00.0700 and my M2Z wersion is the last 01.00.00.00.
I for each AC use the stock cable to connect to my Windows PC

Hi, thanks for your fast response. You might need to use another computer for you to update the firmware of your aircraft for your Spark. I would like to confirm what is the Mavic series you own?
2018-9-13
Use props
massipos
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-13 08:33
Hi, thanks for your fast response. You might need to use another computer for you to update the firmware of your aircraft for your Spark. I would like to confirm what is the Mavic series you own?

in relation to the Spark, I have already tried to change pc, with the same result. However I do not intend to update the firmware: the problems that many complain, can not be compared with a warning that i can not consider. My the Sparky that now flies perfectly with OTG and more.
About the M2Z serial is some like OM6DF7T*******
Thanks for the interest
2018-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules