aircraft disconnected!!
1017 12 2018-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

What is wrong?  done everything possible to connect my MP,  went to DJI assisstance and refresh the new update twice, pressed the drone's little red button where the micro card is located, tried a different device tried a different cable,  Nothing but nothing will reconnect the drone, tried to calibrate but since the aircraft is not connected there is nothing that I can do,  I might try to go back and downgrade again, somehow the RC will not connect to the drone,  I need help!

2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Just want to clarify, have you tried to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? May I also know what mobile device are you using?
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-15 15:02
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Just want to clarify, have you tried to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? May I also know what mobile device are you using?

apple mini 4 and yes tried that, but I maintain that ever since I updated I have had all kinds of issues, right now I will try to downgrade and see if the aircraft will connect thank you and I will get back to you.
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-9-15 15:06
apple mini 4 and yes tried that, but I maintain that ever since I updated I have had all kinds of issues, right now I will try to downgrade and see if the aircraft will connect thank you and I will get back to you.

I see. If the issue persists, please keep us posted. We are here to help. Thank you.
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-15 15:27
I see. If the issue persists, please keep us posted. We are here to help. Thank you.

just downgraded the update on the aircraft now I have to do the rc,  check back with me in 15 minutes and I will tell you if things worked out. thank you
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

well that didn't work either, fast flashing yellow light from drone ,showing it can't connect,  screen is not showing any kind of #s,  mqp of where I think I was when the drone malfunction,  what can be wrong? It just will not connect.
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

the device I usually use is my Ipad, but I tried my Galaxy 8 and still nothing,
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

went to about and doesn't even show the sn # of the drone, there is nothing anywhere showing, give some assistance DJI.
2018-9-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

RESOLVED FINALLY
2018-9-15
Use props
Brazeagle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31093 ft

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-9-15 16:29
RESOLVED FINALLY

Glad to hear issue was solved.
Can yiu oost the solution to this case,  so others can have a better ideaof the resolution?
I also have this issue, but worse, it happens after I take off!
Thank yiu,
Luiz
2018-9-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

look in the app and in the menu connect your RC to aircraft, I had done it a few times without success but finally connected.
2018-9-18
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Glad the issue is resolved. Fly safe
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I'm glad that it works now. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thanks for choosing DJI and have a great day.
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules