Camera Question
631 13 2018-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Larry D
lvl.1

I have the P4P+ 2.0.  I took the aircraft to an airport to do a shoot for the airport owner.  When I tried to so the shoot, I was not receiving video from the camera to the controller.  All I had was a blank screen.  I gave up and came home, and everything works perfectly.  Is this something in the software because I am on an airport (actually on the runway with all flight operations halted)?  If its part of the restrictions in the software, I need to shut it off to do the video job for the airport owner.  Any guidance on this?  
2018-9-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Any no-fly zone restriction wouldn't cut the live view.
You would still have the live view with a warning across it.
The cause of the problem is something else - maybe a bad connection on a gimbal cable?

2018-9-16
Use props
Larry D
lvl.1

Labroides Posted at 2018-9-16 16:58
Any no-fly zone restriction wouldn't cut the live view.
You would still have the live view with a warning across it.
The cause of the problem is something else - maybe a bad connection on a gimbal cable?

Thanks. never had it happen before, just seemed too coincidental.  Thanks!
2018-9-16
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Larry D,  please keep us posted with developments eh ?  Your experience could prove valuable to others ??
2018-9-17
Use props
Larry D
lvl.1

Manxmann Posted at 2018-9-17 00:41
Larry D,  please keep us posted with developments eh ?  Your experience could prove valuable to others ??

We are scheduling another heat to flight ops, and give it another try.  Will let you know.  
2018-9-17
Use props
iamjustjohn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

This past weekend (2 days ago) I had an error message on my iPad Mini stating that I had no camera feed. This was shortly after I did the fly zone update. I've never had this issue before. I just powered off the aircraft and then powered it on again and the camera's live feed came right back up. I was using a freshly charged battery. My thoughts were maybe the camera "timed out" or something?

The aircraft was powered up for maybe 5-8 minutes without receiving any commands from me during the update.
2018-9-17
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Larry D Posted at 2018-9-17 05:10
We are scheduling another heat to flight ops, and give it another try.  Will let you know.

Thanks,  looking forward to it.
2018-9-18
Use props
FlyingUser
lvl.2

United Kingdom

have you unlocked the zone on the DJI flysafe website?
2018-9-18
Use props
math3
lvl.1

Sorry that I am hijab
2018-10-5
Use props
math3
lvl.1

sorry that I am hijacking this thread but I am at a lost and caught in an endless loop.
2018-10-5
Use props
math3
lvl.1

So sorry to hijack this but I am really stuck.
2018-10-5
Use props
math3
lvl.1

how do you k ow if you have taken a picture or if you are recording video?
2018-10-5
Use props
math3
lvl.1

changes on our screen and we do not seem to be able to take pictures or record.help
2018-10-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

math3 Posted at 2018-10-5 08:53
sorry that I am hijacking this thread but I am at a lost and caught in an endless loop.

So go and open your own thread for your own (different) topic.
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules