433 8 2018-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goody
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102470 ft
Czechia

Hi,

I had a very strange accident yesterday. It was a beautiful day and my Sparky was in the air, I had a nice time to train myself fly with Sparky. What was my surprise when Sparky send info "very low battery level, immediately landing ....." I was surprised because the battery indicator showed more than 50%. Finally, I was the lucky man, Sparky flow down and engines switched off around 30cm over the land. The whole story from the first info to engines getting off was around 10 seconds!!
Any other info on my display was without any problem and live. I tested some fly modes and the RC and mobile run as usual. It was a really nice time and I did not note how long is Sparky in the air.
Do you have any similar experience?
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. I'd like to ask if you already updated the firmware of your aircraft and remote? We're here to help you.
2018-9-17
Use props
Goody
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-17 04:36
HI, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. I'd like to ask if you already updated the firmware of your aircraft and remote? We're here to help you.

Hi,

thank you for your quick reaction.
I bought my Sparky three weeks ago and the firmware in RC and Sparky was updated with the first Sparky go-live. I have not any info about a new firmware upgrade in DJI Go till now. The flight record fixed the battery level at 57% and the flight time was 15minutes 8 seconds!!
2018-9-17
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Flight time of 15 min and 8 secs is pretty standard,, actually good for the Spark battery, however not sure why it showed 57%
2018-9-17
Use props
Goody
lvl.2
Czechia

Flighty Posted at 2018-9-17 05:15
Flight time of 15 min and 8 secs is pretty standard,, actually good for the Spark battery, however not sure why it showed 57%

My average flight time is around 13-14 minutes where the battery is approximately  10-15%.  I have set up RTH on 25%. This accident was without any standard info steps to avoid an accident.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Goody Posted at 2018-9-17 05:00
Hi,

thank you for your quick reaction.

Hi, would it be possible to lower down the RTH percentage increment? Have you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? What is the version of your mobile device and the make/brand? I'd like to know as well the firmware of the aircraft and the remote. Thank you.
2018-9-17
Use props
Goody
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-17 06:20
Hi, would it be possible to lower down the RTH percentage increment? Have you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? What is the version of your mobile device and the make/brand? I'd like to know as well the firmware of the aircraft and the remote. Thank you.

No problem. I am going to collect info and publish this one in the evening. Thanks.
No, I did not reinstall the app. It is the story from yesterday, I did not have this idea.
I used another fully charged battery after the accident and continue flying without any problem.
Mobile LG G6, Android 8.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Goody Posted at 2018-9-17 06:38
No problem. I am going to collect info and publish this one in the evening. Thanks.
No, I did not reinstall the app. It is the story from yesterday, I did not have this idea.
I used another fully charged battery after the accident and continue flying without any problem.

Hi, thanks for the fast response. Unfortunately, the mobile device you used to download the app is not compatible. Please refer to the list of phones/ tablet below. Thank you.

2018-9-17
Use props
Goody
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-17 07:26
Hi, thanks for the fast response. Unfortunately, the mobile device you used to download the app is not compatible. Please refer to the list of phones/ tablet below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your info. I will not change my excellent mobile to those not so well knowen marks
OK, it would be some random graphics problem. Hmm, it cannot be the graphics problem couse the flight record has fixed battery level at 57%. I believe that a communication between RC and Sparky is not affected by this not supported HW. It is the most important.
Thanks and have a nice day.

2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules