Will P4Pro pair with Inspire 1 RC?
2207 6 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrkeb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1009131 ft
Australia

I have an inspire 1 Pro and a Phantom P4Pro. Can I pair the observer RC of the Inspire to the P4Pro. Want to run Litchi for DJI, on the P4Pro due to extra range/endurance

2018-9-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha mrkeb,

The Remote Controllers are fairly specific between aircraft.  The Inspire series has a little bit of flexibility and can also use the Cendence Remote Controller, but as far as I know the P4 Pro requires the P4 Pro or P4 Pro+ (plus) remote controller.  I have not heard of anyone getting the P4 Pro+ (plus) to work with Litchi so far (there appears to be a downloading and installation problem).

Regarding Litchi though, Litchi runs very well on the P4 Pro remote controller, there is even a way to load it on the CrystalSky device/display.  BTW, I have never heard of the "Observer" Remote Controller.  You may have it confused with the Cendence Remote Controller.  Cendence does not work with the Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 Series of drones.

If I had a Inspire 1 Pro and a P4 Pro, I would get an Android tablet like a Huawei or if you can find a used one, a nVidia Shield K1.  A new Samsung tablet will also work well.  If you want a DJI display, the CrystalSky 7.85 and 5.5 inch are expensive but work really well.  There is even a way to import Litchi through Amazon.

So to answer your question, no need to swap remote controllers, it is the Android or iOS device you need to swap between aircraft.  I do it all the time and they all work well.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. However, Phantom 4 Pro RC is not compatible with the Inspire 1 Pro RC.
2018-9-18
Use props
djiuser_23y0cnIh0d8v
New

Turkey

Speed, larger lens, no props in video, 360 camera,  radiometric/thermal camera , 2 zoom cameras,  inspire is in a different league sir.  4/3" 16mp>12mp 1".  Phantom is cool, inspire goes to work.

2018-9-25
Use props
djiuser_23y0cnIh0d8v
New

Turkey

djiuser_23y0cnIh0d8v Posted at 2018-9-25 15:56
Speed, larger lens, no props in video, 360 camera,  radiometric/thermal camera , 2 zoom cameras,  inspire is in a different league sir.  4/3" 16mp>12mp 1".  Phantom is cool, inspire goes to work.

2018-9-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Once I was able to link standard Inspire 2 RC to P4P+, replacing it's RC with build-in Android device. But the language of Inspire 1 platform is different, no way to communicate. The Go app code is also not the same as in Go 4 case.
2018-9-28
Use props
zoziano
lvl.1

Turkey

ok thanks about the information
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules