DJI flight log sync FAILED
915 7 2018-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisman71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634672 ft

United States

Hello,  I  have hed this problem in the past and the servers were down for a week, this time its been going on for over a month and it does not seem to correct itself,  i would like some help geting my records to sync and some advise how to prevent corruption or what ever the issue that  happens here.  I have  a tab4 samsung  with latest update in drone and controller, dji   go 4 was latest version but i reverted back to 4.15  that does not crash as much and still not syncing.  Please help geting my records back
current software version spark.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-15-10-52.jpg
2018-9-19
Use props
chrisman71
lvl.1

United States

wow no one is here to help us with this problem??????  I have been ignored here for two weeks,  this is what a dji customer should expect I guess
2018-9-22
Use props
chrisman71
lvl.1

United States

customer support is horrible or non existant!!!!!
2018-9-22
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Calm down, chrisman.
I have not figured out yet, why sometimes this is happening.
Even over a greater period of time.
but:
Sometimes it just look like, it isn't synced, methinks.
Check your flightdistance here in the forum.
sync to other devices (4.1.15 may have problems with backwards syncing, to the Go4, since 4.2.xx is out)
And: secure your logs on your computer
This way ypu can allways restore em later and sync em again (imho)
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We terribly apologize for the late response about your issue. I would like to ask if you flew your aircraft after you installed the lowest application version? Uninstalling the app without any success our flight record will delete all records. Is there any error message during syncing flight record?
2018-9-23
Use props
chrisman71
lvl.1

United States

hello  ,  yes I have flew it and  since my records are already lost   I don't lose anything  ,  the error I get is just basic flight sync failed. I have already given up on using dji app and   keep track of my flight records and time on another application but thanks for late response.  If  you can some how make my  flight records available I will need them only once   thanks
2018-9-23
Use props
chrisman71
lvl.1

United States

Please forward this to engineers  I would like to get my flight records back   with  some sort of explaination   of why the sync  fails.
2018-9-25
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Just update the app to 4.3.3 , there the syncing issues has been fixed.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules