581 2 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James in Panama
lvl.2
Flight distance : 454616 ft
  • >>>
Panama

Good evening all, I need some help please with my P4P and the Controler using the RE Goggles, about a week ago I started having these problems while in flight.

• Drunken lag video stream while manoeuvring the P4P in flight.
  • When holding the camera focus button on the controller, it goes into zoom (the same happens when using my iPhone X).
  • When using my iPad Mini 4, it starts to have Green Screen Flicker.

I have about 100 hours on this Drone, and I am somewhat experienced at flying as I also operate the MPP and the Spark.

In closing, I have even tried downgrading and the same thing.

Any advice will be taken on board,

Kind regards

James in Panama

2018-9-20
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you considered radio interference?
Holding the focus button can give a zoom for a cple of seconds this is normal depending on settings.
Green screen flicker is usually caused by lag within the device you are using or poor quality signal via the usb cable, to rectify this make sure all background apps are shutdown prior to flight.
You can also help stop interference by putting your device into airplane mode prior to flight and make sure you are not near any strong radio sources like cell phone towers and wifi networks.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. May I ask if you already updated the firmware to its latest version? Have your Bluetooth off, put your phone into airplane mode and make sure all other apps are closed before the flight.

2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules