822 7 2018-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119022 ft
Australia

Hi,

I know some people have called for the ability to toggle the gimbal between looking down and straight ahed using the function button reinstated, but I'd really like to be able to toggle between gimbal settings.  I have the gimbal set really slow for a lot of shots, but have to go through the menu to switch to a faster mode to set a frame or for a faster move.  

Any chance of adding this functionality in a future update, DJI?

Thanks!
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this topic to us. Regarding your concern, I will forward this to our R&D department for a suggestion. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-26
Use props
Flyp
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-26 08:52
Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this topic to us. Regarding your concern, I will forward this to our R&D department for a suggestion. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

Thanks Natalia,  I should also clarify that I am using the Mavic Air.
2018-9-26
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

You can set function button to move gimbal to straight ahead. But not for looking down.
2018-9-26
Use props
Flyp
lvl.1
Australia

GDL Posted at 2018-9-26 21:43
You can set function button to move gimbal to straight ahead. But not for looking down.

Thanks GDL, I was aware of that, but it doesn't quite give the versatility for shooting video that being able to look down and/or switch gimbal modes would.
2018-9-27
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Singapore

Actually the gimbal wheel can control the gimbal moving speed. However, It’s not quite easy to control. I still can’t set it move very slow with little turn and full speed when push the wheel to the end. It will be very useful if we have full control of gimbal speed by the wheel.
2018-9-27
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Hong Kong

So far the best gimbal setting I tried is speed 50 -70 and smooth 15 - 20. You can get quite slow moving by just turn the wheel a bit and quick turn when push to the end.
2018-9-27
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

you can sort of achieve this using normal and sport mode.

the gimbal settings (expo graph) for normal and sport mode are separate at which point you can have two setups and use the sport switch to toggle them, not ideal but a work around.
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules