Camera Tilt not working
1647 7 2015-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capt742000
lvl.1

United States

I have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision +. The tilt wheel works during calibration , but will not work during operation. The tilt function does not work using the wheel nor using the DJI App on my android. I have the most current updates and versions. I have calibrated numerous time including the stand alone calibration mentioned in this forum. Any ideas?

Thanks
2015-5-31
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

If the actual camera doesnt tilt then it suggests an issue with the pitch motor or the cabling, from what i can see the cabling is usually the fault, there is a cable that clips in place and can be pulled out if caught on say a tree branch, get a bright light and a magnifying glass and check each connection on the cable and check the cable for any damage.
2015-5-31
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Did you do the calibration with or without software. There is a calibration procedure that has fixed simular issues with gimbal. The procedure is listed in forum under one of the topics with RC calibration. I'll try to find it.  If I can I'll get back to you. Someone may have it an post it here. It's a manual calibration using power and sticks.
2015-5-31
Use props
lucass34
lvl.2
Spain

My tilt function works perfect from app, but doesn't work from tilt wheel (sometimes it works funny) and when I connect to RC system the cursor x1 moves to the right no matter if I tilt up or down the wheel.
2015-6-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

lucass34 Posted at 2015-6-1 18:08
My tilt function works perfect from app, but doesn't work from tilt wheel (sometimes it works funny) ...

Do this calibration exactly as described and your tilt wheel will work perfectly.
093139rmq5ycusimuss1yb.gif
2015-6-1
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

There it is. Thanks Gerry, that should get him back on track.
2015-6-1
Use props
lucass34
lvl.2
Spain

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-6-1 18:21
Do this calibration exactly as described and your tilt wheel will work perfectly.

Thank you Gerry! it works perfect!
2015-6-16
Use props
Capt742000
lvl.1

United States

I have same problem. I sent mine in for repair and received list of things to fix. I gave approval and the next day they told me it was fixed. How could they fix the long list they gave me in 1 day? And why are they charging me for 2 propellers?
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules