Mavic Pro Camera and Connection issue
567 4 2018-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blisstar
lvl.1
United States

Hi I have a Mavic Pro that I've only used 2 times and the last time was months and months ago.  I just pulled it out to make sure I got updated for use this weekend, and had a couple issues

1. The device always shows disconncted in my IPhone (in the upper right corner) although the remote says connected and the controls work

2. I get no image on my iphone. There is no picture at all just black.  Even the camera settings say n/a for almost all the options

Any thoughts?

Thanks
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, we're sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Just to clarify, may I know what's the model of your iPhone? Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your Aircraft? After that please connect your iPhone to your remote controller. I hope this helps. Should you have further question, please let me know. We're here to help. Thank you.
2018-9-28
Use props
Blisstar
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-28 12:34
Hello, we're sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Just to clarify, may I know what's the model of your iPhone? Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your Aircraft? After that please connect your iPhone to your remote controller. I hope this helps. Should you have further question, please let me know. We're here to help. Thank you.

Hi Natalia,

It's an IPhone X
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Blisstar Posted at 2018-9-28 12:36
Hi Natalia,

It's an IPhone X

Hello. Have you tried to re-link your remote controller to your Aircraft? You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

2018-9-28
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

A couple of things to try is:
1 - down a complete power reset cycle. Turn all all your devices and back on again.
2 - check/change the cable that's connected from your RC to your device.

All the best!
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules