Failed Link Mavic Air With Xiaomi Mi Max 2
1151 3 2018-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fadilahahmad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12018 ft
Indonesia

i want to ask you., why my rc is successfull connected with my phone but when i want to connect with the Mavic Air and following instruction in DJI GO Apps always Pop Up Failed Linking.

But The Status Of The RC and The Mavic Air Is Connected, my RC indicator LED is Green and The Mavi Air too but absurd think is .
i still cannot change status in DJI GO APPS to GO FLY , the Status is stuck Connecting the air craft.

Just You know when i try to connecting DJi Mavic Air with my Mi Max 2 without RC, Amazingly is connected and i can fly my Mavic Air.
And I try to use my other smartphone is Sony Xperia XZ everything is works with RC or Without RC. very absurd.

Please FIx That Problem soon, I Think company Big like DJI feel the UX from user like me is important and must be improvement in your DJI GO APPs.
If you not make an improvement you must worry about your bussines in future.

im Use The Latest DJI GO APPS
My Mi MAX Android Version is 7.1.1

Need Your Respon ASAP
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi fadilahahmad, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Kindly check the video below for a step by step guide and to know more of information about linking the aircraft.

2018-9-29
Use props
fadilahahmad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12018 ft
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-29 05:46
Hi fadilahahmad, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Kindly check the video below for a step by step guide and to know more of information about linking the aircraft.

Hi DJI Gamora

Thanks For your response.

I'm already try using all method in video. The RC and The AirCraft succesfully connected the LED Green is shown.

But when im open DJI GO APPs in my Xiaomi Mi Max Status in Blue button not GO FLY is still Connecting.

and im following step to linking RC with air craft in DJI GO APPS and itu failed linking.

very absurd
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fadilahahmad Posted at 2018-10-2 20:45
Hi DJI Gamora

Thanks For your response.

Hi fadilahahmad , may I know the version of your aircraft? I believe a new firmware update released recently for the DJI Mavic Air.

2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules