How to conect issue
391 2 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans167f7396
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22953 ft
United Kingdom

I have changed phones and downloaded latest DJI app. Now all I get is "How to connect", and no camera. The contoller "talks" to the quadcopter but there is nothing from my phone to the controller or visa versa. Yes, I have tried another phone.
Any ideas?
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? May I know what specific model of mobile devices are you using?
2018-10-1
Use props
fans167f7396
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22953 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-10-1 01:36
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? May I know what specific model of mobile devices are you using?

I have resolved this issue and even though it makes me embarrassed to say what it was, there are a few people seemingly with the same issue that I might be able to help.
It was the wifi link between the phone and the controller that was not connected. I had factory reset my phone and reinstalled the Go app but although it appeared to link to the wifi, the connections was not complete and required the password. I had completely forgotten about this and once the password was put in, full wifi connection was established.
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules