Leds rear mavic 2
1618 28 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco Filancia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 590495 ft

Hello everyone, I have a question and DJI France is unable to answer me. My Mavic 2 works very well it's a great drone, but for 3 days the leds at the rear of the drone are off. in front of them are red, but behind nothing more no leds works. before they were green, but nothing at all. it's strange because the Drone works very well. Does anyone have an explanation to this ? do I have to worry? Thank you all
2018-10-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you use the Find My Drone feature? If so, see this thread for a fix:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-165955-1-1.html
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

msinger Posted at 2018-10-1 08:57
Did you use the Find My Drone feature? If so, see this thread for a fix:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-165955-1-1.html

Yes it's exactly the same problem. I used Find my Drone to test and for more rear lights. By cons I did not understand the solution of Tommy. I need to download the links on my phone or on my pc?
2018-10-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

You need to download this APK file and install it like this.
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

Yes but, I download it on my s8 phone or on my computer?
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

msinger Posted at 2018-10-1 10:29
You need to download this APK file and install it like this.

Yes but, I download it on my s8 phone or on my computer?
2018-10-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

It doesn't matter where you download the APK file. However, the file eventually needs to make it to your phone so it can be executed.
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

msinger Posted at 2018-10-1 10:56
It doesn't matter where you download the APK file. However, the file eventually needs to make it to your phone so it can be executed.

impossible on my Samsung s8 because the file is zipped
Tuto?
2018-10-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-1 11:02
impossible on my Samsung s8 because the file is zipped
Tuto?

I have just downloaded it to my PC and it came as unzipped apk file. If it comes zipped on your Samsung, just unzip it and install. What is so complicated about this?
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-10-1 11:48
I have just downloaded it to my PC and it came as unzipped apk file. If it comes zipped on your Samsung, just unzip it and install. What is so complicated about this?

The fact that it is zipped prevents me from downloading it on my smartphone. So impossible for me to unzip it from the phone. I am trying on my computer
2018-10-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-1 11:59
The fact that it is zipped prevents me from downloading it on my smartphone. So impossible for me to unzip it from the phone. I am trying on my computer

It is not zipped at the download source, maybe your Samsung is trying to zip it, but at origin it comes unzipped.
2018-10-1
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

The file should have an "APK" extension when downloaded.
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2
France

msinger Posted at 2018-10-1 12:13
The file should have an "APK" extension when downloaded.

Great, it worked. everything works perfectly. you are the best guys !! Initially my phone blocked the download because I did not allow unknown downloads. As soon as I activated the function, everything worked. As you are very good in the solutions, I take the opportunity to ask if any of you is able to hacker my mv2 mode fcc with my Android phone, I'm willing to pay 100 euros if it works. Thanks again to everyone who helped me really thank you.
2018-10-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-1 12:59
Great, it worked. everything works perfectly. you are the best guys !! Initially my phone blocked the download because I did not allow unknown downloads. As soon as I activated the function, everything worked. As you are very good in the solutions, I take the opportunity to ask if any of you is able to hacker my mv2 mode fcc with my Android phone, I'm willing to pay 100 euros if it works. Thanks again to everyone who helped me really thank you.

I never would accept money for that but can only give you one hint: International borders can be somewhat floating... ;-) Haven't tried it with mine yet but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work with M2P as well.
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-10-1 13:14
I never would accept money for that but can only give you one hint: International borders can be somewhat floating... ;-) Haven't tried it with mine yet but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work with M2P as well.

You are a good person, it feels that you are a real passionate. So for me mode Fcc, before knowing my MP2, I used a fake GPS and it worked very well and with all drones. But with the MP2, it's not the same song. the ocusync 2.0 model is deemed inviolable with an Android. Even NDZ did not succeed ...
2018-10-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-1 13:20
You are a good person, it feels that you are a real passionate. So for me mode Fcc, before knowing my MP2, I used a fake GPS and it worked very well and with all drones. But with the MP2, it's not the same song. the ocusync 2.0 model is deemed inviolable with an Android. Even NDZ did not succeed ...

Since I haven't tried it, I really cannot say anything more on it. But it can well be the case that things are different now. For my purposes I am happy with how it is and this is why I didn't try to switch.
2018-10-1
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-10-1 13:24
Since I haven't tried it, I really cannot say anything more on it. But it can well be the case that things are different now. For my purposes I am happy with how it is and this is why I didn't try to switch.

What country are you from ? Me France
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused, however, I'm glad that you were able to fix the problem via downloading the link or APK. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-1 13:55
What country are you from ? Me France

Your friendly neighbor from Germany.
2018-10-2
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2
France

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-10-2 01:58
Your friendly neighbor from Germany.

hello to my German neighbor
2018-10-3
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-1 14:11
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused, however, I'm glad that you were able to fix the problem via downloading the link or APK. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.

Thank you. The rear leds work very well. The only thing that intrigues me is that the Drone takes no more photos in the cache before takeoff. I did several tests but more photos before takeoff, only in full flight of photos saved in the cache. After all, the Rth works very well. I broke my record this morning, I made a 5.3km video and I got home because of the battery
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-3 03:41
Thank you. The rear leds work very well. The only thing that intrigues me is that the Drone takes no more photos in the cache before takeoff. I did several tests but more photos before takeoff, only in full flight of photos saved in the cache. After all, the Rth works very well. I broke my record this morning, I made a 5.3km video and I got home because of the battery

Hi, Thanks for your updates. You mean when you take photos whilst the drone on land and not hovering it will not generate cache photos, however, during mid-flight, it will generate cache photos? Please keep us posted.
2018-10-3
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-3 08:37
Hi, Thanks for your updates. You mean when you take photos whilst the drone on land and not hovering it will not generate cache photos, however, during mid-flight, it will generate cache photos? Please keep us posted.

No it is not exactly that. Before, my Drone automatically took a picture before the take-off that went into the cache. ditto in full flight, automatic photo are taken by the Drone. I read on the DJI website that it was normal, that when the Drone came home, he analyzed the photo taken aybdepart before takeoff to compare it before landing on his return. now, it does not make the automatic photo before takeoff, it always makes them in flight, but more at startup. I asked DJI France in Paris and they said they did not know.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Marco Filancia Posted at 2018-10-3 12:14
No it is not exactly that. Before, my Drone automatically took a picture before the take-off that went into the cache. ditto in full flight, automatic photo are taken by the Drone. I read on the DJI website that it was normal, that when the Drone came home, he analyzed the photo taken aybdepart before takeoff to compare it before landing on his return. now, it does not make the automatic photo before takeoff, it always makes them in flight, but more at startup. I asked DJI France in Paris and they said they did not know.

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. I will check this scenario to the right department for further clarification. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-5
Use props
PReese270
New
Flight distance : 23786 ft
United States

Thanks for this post.   It allowed me to fix my taillights.   I do not understand why DJI support is not doing what Forum members are getting done.
2018-10-7
Use props
Marco Filancia
lvl.2

Hi all, I have a small question, DJI Paris does not have the answer, can you help me?

It has been several times since time, the flight data of my M2P does not register. When I click on fly record, the flight was just not recorded. Can you tell me why and in which case, how to recover.

Ps: my tel is a Samsung S8

Thank you all
2018-10-16
Use props
fansa36e2a1a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 871598 ft
Vietnam

I have another problem, one of the rear lamp(left one) is red after turn on aircraft. As I know, rear led should green blink. I don't know why....
2018-10-31
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

fansa36e2a1a Posted at 2018-10-31 04:14
I have another problem, one of the rear lamp(left one) is red after turn on aircraft. As I know, rear led should green blink. I don't know why....

Unfortunately your problem seems to be hw related I'm afraid. You will probably  need to send drone for service. But you could try the solution with special application for sure.
2018-10-31
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

What is strange for me is that DJI knows about this issue already some time and they still didn't fixed it in DJI GO 4.3.2?
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules