467 6 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abaco305
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone help me out and explain why i have tons of my night shots that have red ness across the top and bottom of my photos. The low shot was shot with the drone in my hand. I had my front lights set to auto off and they appeared to be working. Also I would think the redness would be on all 4 edges if this was the case. Thanks for any help!
DJI_0127.jpg
DJI_0105.jpg
2018-10-3
Use props
Abaco305
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

much more evident with on larger file with top pict
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. I'd like to know the camera settings when you took the shots? Thank you.
2018-10-4
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

They're really out of focus which isn't helping but could be from the aircraft LEDs??? Need more info such as ISO, aperture and shutter speed.
2018-10-4
Use props
Abaco305
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-10-4 05:56
They're really out of focus which isn't helping but could be from the aircraft LEDs??? Need more info such as ISO, aperture and shutter speed.

I know didn't feel like adding watermarks to the usable ones( after cropping out redness) that's why they are out of focus... I'll give you some values in a few but I took about 20 shots with all different Iso, aperture and shutter speed. I was testing out the camera and the drone.  And I did have Aircraft Leds set to auto off. I was holding the Mavic for the beach pict. It was taken to test the led function and ended up emphasizing the redness I saw in the other picts.
2018-10-4
Use props
Abaco305
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-10-4 05:56

Have you seen this before? Is it caused by using settings (ISO, aperture, S. speed) that push camera beyond limits? I can't remember seeing this in any of my previous drones or Cameras
2018-10-4
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

Abaco305 Posted at 2018-10-4 07:08
Have you seen this before? Is it caused by using settings (ISO, aperture, S. speed) that push camera beyond limits? I can't remember seeing this in any of my previous drones or Cameras

If you were using a long exposure / slow shutter speed it would capture more of the red from the LEDs but you've already said they were off, so that rules that out. Looks like it's gonna be a return to DJI.
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules