Controller failure or... need help from engineers or customers DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmitry-klab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3186319 ft
  • >>>
Russia

We are using DJI controllers in our copters for more than 3 years.
We think we understand in them.

But we had bad cases 5 times, and we do not know how to explain them exactly.

4 cases were with DJI NAZA:

At a sufficiently high winds (10 m/s), 2 types of multicopter (one hexacopter 6S, other oktocopter 4S, both is 1 meter in diameter).
There was a feeling that the atitude mode was switched off and becomes manual according to the movement of the copter, ie it flies in one direction much, after I recover it -  to another, as in the manual.
We tried 3 different controllers NAZA2 and our conclusion is -
that the NAZA at high vibration have protection and switched to Manual (on the osd seen what it is Atti mode).
Is there is correct conclusion, or have any other ideas?

-------------

But yesterday there was another case with the copter with DJI A2.
Multicopter was disobeyed at an altitude of 70 meters in the city (Moscow), no wind.
The first time it was as with our oldest remote control - it seems the signal sometimes came to copter from the radio tx, sometimes - no.
But why copter was not switched to fail-safe?
That is the question -
Can copter getting snippets of data packets for some time, but does not switched to fail-safe for a few seconds?

The second flight with this copter -
after the same problem, copter switched to GPS (and in OSD it was GPS mode), but on radion tx it was Atti.

Next 20 times in that days - no any problem.

Remote is Spektrum dx8, tested a range of 1 km, but not in the city))

Please help!!!!)) Worrying)

My friends, sorry for my Russian English))

2015-6-1
Use props
ahmed214
lvl.2

United States

i could help u but i m not getting ur problem....if u r flying in waypoint mode ,n ur hex is out of the range of ur RC,it wont initiate failsafe..but if u r flying thru RC , n ur hex goes out of the the range of ur RC, it will wait for 10 secs n fly back to home...
2015-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules