1063 9 2018-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Anyone else feels the performance and targeting is poor?

9 out of 10 subjects ends up with jerky and inacurate footage, due to poor target locking.
2018-10-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do the rotation manually
2018-10-4
Use props
Inchon
lvl.3

Philippines

Do it manually
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You don’t need to do it manually, and besides it’s quite tricky to get a perfect circle manually.
Just use active track profile mode, point aircraft at the target , right stick left/right you will get a perfect circle.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone prior to your flight? Did the GPS signal was enough? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-10-4
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Here is a video I took the other day (try to ignore the orange color grading from the Dji LUT). At the end of the video, you'll see the M2P stop for no reason. After it stopped mid-flight, it would no longer do any of these orbiting quick shots for the rest of the day no matter what I tried. The way it jerks at the end is almost like it hit something, but there wasn't anything within a couple of hundred yards from us.
I haven't been back out yet to test it further.

2018-10-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Totally agree - always best to do it manually
2018-10-4
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

I was referring to the quick shot modes, once you touch any of the sticks, you abort everything, but yes, manually has always been best for me, still, its not possible with the Quickshot effects...
2018-10-5
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-4 16:07
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to calibrate the IMU and compass of your drone prior to your flight? Did the GPS signal was enough? Please keep us posted for further help.

Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure neither gps or IMUs have anything to do with this feature.
Its a camera tracking algorithm....
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 2018-10-5 13:40
Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure neither gps or IMUs have anything to do with this feature.
Its a camera tracking algorithm....

Hi, Sorry for the late response. Calibrating the IMU and checking the GPS signal would be helpful for troubleshooting for us to maximize the usage of the aircraft. I would like to ask if there's a problem with other features? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules