Reason for Regulation!
1018 7 2018-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
391P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 418812 ft

Hi everybody.

After I read some threads about pro / cons of regulation, here is an video why the national regulation is neccessary.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=222&v=QH0V7kp-xg0

I hope that all drone Pilots only fly  in the national Fly-Zones and use established No-Fly-Area Apps. To secure our neighbourhood and all Airline and private pilots!

Greetings
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for sharing this video that may aware to other regarding flying the aircraft, fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

One thing does bother me about video (previously posted here).  The testers gloss over damage cause by Faux Bird.  Even though Faux Bird did not go inside wing or bend a piece of tubing as did drone - the damage to leading edge of wing is considerable.  

Enough damage that it shows plane's wing being tested against was not designed with thought of impacts with even Birds.
2018-10-8
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

ya they act like it was acceptable for the fake bird strike and want drones to strike similar? I guess for minimal damage but still not ok. There's going to be a lot bigger drones to deal with they need to test and worry about more so.
2018-10-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-10-8 15:55
ya they act like it was acceptable for the fake bird strike and want drones to strike similar? I guess for minimal damage but still not ok. There's going to be a lot bigger drones to deal with they need to test and worry about more so.

Imagine one of those WalAmazFedUp deliver drones, capable of carrying tens of pounds doing a Fly-Away, and it intersecting with that airplane wing?  
2018-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There is unfortunately enough reason for more rules....
2018-10-8
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Thank you for sharing.
2018-10-8
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe just add a titanium blade or polycarbonate cap along the leading edge. Aircraft design looks backward by today's standards - riveted aluminium plates.
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules