Camera settings not being applied
481 0 2018-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJKOR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2035676 ft
Australia

So the other night I performed an upgrade to v01.00.0500 and upgraded the controller and iOS app as well so have three variables here.

For the last few days, I've been flying around the same area so I know what behaviour to expect. Post upgrade, I noticed that once I got a couple of hundred metres away, any change I make to the camera settings (eg. shutter speed) would not apply and there would be no change on the screen. The settings just went back to what they were. I could not ecven take any photos. Typically I expected this behaviour when there is high signal interference but I would also see lots of video dropouts at the same time.

I had lots of range left as I could fly even further away and maintain a strong video feed and good control of the aircraft. I figured there may have just been some interference in the area that wasn't there before so I flew back and gave my battery a charge so I could try again.

I took a second flight and this time picked the 5Ghz band as there was less interference there but my flight behaviour was still the same. Stange thing was, when I flew back, it wasn't until it was less than 30 metres away from me that it started to respond to the camera controls again.

Has anyone seen something like this before? Would it be suspected to be more of a mobile device, RC, or aircraft issue? What should I consider resetting?
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules