Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI,

Just curious, I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro prop guard and the DJI tablet holder about two months ago.  What's the holdup?  I'm told it isn't that the demand outstrips the supply, I'm told that the supply has never arrived.

Get your3D printer out and make some prop guards will ya?  heh.

Any idea of when these are targeted to be available?

Matt
2018-10-12
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

I know it's frustrating, but be careful what you wish for. 3-D printed plastic is not nearly as strong as injection moulded plastic. For an item like prop guards, I think you want to wait for a good quality product. So many items today are made with the intent of getting your money disregarding quality.
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Mabou2, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had with regards to your orders. For better information, kindly contact chat sales support. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-10-12
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well then, it only took five months for the prop guards to be shipped.  Yikes DJI.  Five months?  Unfortunately the tablet holder (for the M2P) that I also ordered last August has still not shipped.  Why even bother putting a product on sale that takes five+ months before you can actually bring it to market?  
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules