2003 7 2018-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexxandro
lvl.1
Italy

Hi!
I have a lg g4(3gb ram)
I would like to use it for mavic airIt is compatible for the application dji go 4?

2018-10-13
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Yes, you can use DJI Go app on your G4.
2018-10-13
Use props
alexxandro
lvl.1
Italy

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-10-13 03:12
Yes, you can use DJI Go app on your G4.

did you use it personally?
does not have problems of disconnection?
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Alexxandro, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us but the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it? We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-10-13
Use props
alexxandro
lvl.1
Italy

why not create a list tested by users and put them in your group?
to have a wider choice

what intelligent question is it? how can I test.

I have a lg g4 !
2018-10-13
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

alexxandro Posted at 2018-10-13 03:22
to have a wider choice

If users made their own list, DJI could update the app and it may cause bugs on these unsupported phones, then people would expect the bugs to be fixed.

Every Android phone has a slightly different version of Android, and it's not possible to support them all, especially with such a complex multi-platform app like DJI Go 4.

The most realistic approach is to support a small list of popular, recent devices.

2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

alexxandro Posted at 2018-10-13 03:22
to have a wider choice

Hi there, LG G4 is a powerful device and a very handy phone. Even if it is not listed on the recommended devices, there's a possibility that it will still work fine with the app. The thing is, we are unable to ensure if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. What I can do in my end is, I can suggest this kind of phone to our R&D engineers and see if they can consider the model as a recommended device in the future. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-13
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

alexxandro Posted at 2018-10-13 03:13
did you use it personally?
does not have problems of disconnection?

I have tried once on my friend's mavic on 4.2.16. it worked perfectly. He has changed to ios so i can't tell you how it works with latest firmware and DJI Go. Just give it a try. Good luck
2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules