DJI Assistant on macOS Mojave
5501 16 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
szh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 252139 ft

Does DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 work correctly on macOS Mojave?  Does DJI have a statement on this?

Can any users confirm that they have successfully connected to the drone through USB on Mojave?

I would like to make sure that DJI Assistant will not break before updating macOS. There are multiple reports on this forum that it does not work.
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. In regards to the compatibility of the latest macOS Mojave to the DJI Assistant 2, I'll forward this concern to our Senior engineer for further clarification. I'll get back to you once I have the update. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-20
Use props
szh
lvl.3
Germany

Thanks for looking into this Natalia!

I'd also appreciate comments from fellow users: has anyone used this software successfully on Mojave?
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi szh, thanks for your patience, we have verified with our engineers that this system is compatible with DJI Assistant 2, it is recommended to re-install the DJI Assistant 2, if possible, please record the installation process and provide us the video for further assistance, thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-23
Use props
szh
lvl.3

Thank you Mindy!  
2018-10-23
Use props
chuzonet
New

Spain

Hello good day,

I'm a Mac user and I can not make it work DJI Assistant with Macos Mojave.

Greetings and forgiveness for writing in this post
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

chuzonet Posted at 2018-10-27 23:38
Hello good day,

I'm a Mac user and I can not make it work DJI Assistant with Macos Mojave.

Hi there, sorry to hear that,  as I posted in 4#, this system is compatible with DJI Assistant 2, it is recommended to re-install the DJI Assistant 2, if possible, please record the installation process and provide us the video for further assistance (please upload to YouTube and post the link here), thank you.
2018-10-28
Use props
sparkies
lvl.2
United Kingdom

So, this works for me, up to a point. It can see the rc/ac but cannot see the aircraft logs I have a Mavic 2 zoom
2018-10-28
Use props
Asulliv54
lvl.2

United States

Yes it does work I just bought a Maverick Pro and used Mac OS using Mojave to install updates using DJI Assistant 2 thru USB to remote & drone
2018-11-2
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

All Assistant versions that I use currently work with my iMac (late 2017) and MacBook Pro (early 2018) that are both running OS X Mojave. But as #4 says it is recommended to reinstall DJI Assistant 2.
2018-11-3
Use props
fansf5d8a68a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 166047 ft
Norway

I can't get it to work! I've deleted the old one, reinstalled but nothing happens. It only shows a DJi USB plugin screen.
I need to fix my drone, because I have cameraissues which is posted here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184361 and want to try to reset everything.

This is filmed in d-log with 0-0-0 settings, 1080p 60fps 1/1600s iso 100:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5zkrsfq7on34e0/trim.mov
And it is not shot through glass or a window, I'm on the balcony outside.
2019-3-21
Use props
fabrysious
lvl.1
Italy

I'm experiencing the same issues
2019-4-29
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

Hi Guys,

using  latest version of MacBookAir / German / latest OS-Update installed
and no problems with DJI Assistent (latest Download from DJI global Site)
Updates / Downgrades went well without any issues, problems or brick...

Connected M2P with the provided USB adapter cable and a Novoo USBC Splitter...

From mpov stable and reliable...

Cheers,
Manuel
2019-4-30
Use props
UKguy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi

Macbook Pro 10.14 + Mavic Pro (original V1) + DJI Assitant 2 = . Doesn't seem to work. installer says its completed but the app is missing. The Horndis driver which it installs at the asme time doesnt not sya it supports 10.14. Is this the problem? How can I reset my RC for my Mavic Pro without a functioning DJI assitant app?  
2020-2-1
Use props
BiDi
New
Flight distance : 16214 ft
Germany

I'm stuck with this message when trying to install on MacBook Pro/Mojave. Only option is to kill the insall process.
2020-7-17
Use props
bill81
lvl.1
Australia

Has a solution been found for the Mojave install issues? I'm running 10.14.5 and each time Assistant 2 says it is installed it fails to appear in installed applications. Very frustrating given I need to check battery firmware on the Inspire2 and cannot do this on DJI Go4...come on DJI!
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_9a77gn16YtLB
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hello, why DJI assistant 2 (FPV) doesn't have file version installer ? I'm on Mojave, and it won't open, and this is very annoying, because theres no answer for this.
2022-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules