4090 10 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBeiner
New
Flight distance : 435764 ft
  • >>>

Hello

I recently attempted to run a motion-lapse with my ronin s + sony a6300, and it seemed that every place where it should be taking a picture, it was merely adjusting focus.
My camera has a function where if one presses halfway down on the picture button, it re-focuses.  I assume that the ronin is sending those signals, attempting to take pictures.

The second problem could be related to the first: where do the time lapses save?  I've found no evidence of them in my camera.

Thank you for your help!

(This is not my video, but it is my setup with a different lens:   )
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JBeiner, sorry for the troubles during the shooting, please note currently, only RSS-IR and MCC-Multi cable are compatible with Sony 6300, could you please try the RSS-IR cable that is included to see if the motion-lapse is working.
Here is the screenshot of the compatible list you may refer. GTScreenshot_20181022_200322.png
2018-10-22
Use props
hazz
lvl.2

Australia

Just wanted to add that mine with the MCC Multi-cable and the a6500 does similar sh1t that doesn't work at all for making a time-lapse or motion-lapse
2018-10-22
Use props
fans716d7600
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17306 ft
Spain

Set the usb mode of the camera on remote PC
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hazz Posted at 2018-10-22 21:39
Just wanted to add that mine with the MCC Multi-cable and the a6500 does similar sh1t that doesn't work at all for making a time-lapse or motion-lapse

Hi hazz, if you have the same issue with A6500, could you please post a short video here so that we can escalate to our engineers for further analysis? Thanks a lot.
2018-10-22
Use props
hazz
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-22 23:24
Hi hazz, if you have the same issue with A6500, could you please post a short video here so that we can escalate to our engineers for further analysis? Thanks a lot.

sorry no, I have already sent 3 videos to DJI about it just being useless and 5 months later in still waiting for a gimbal that does what it was advertised to do.
2018-10-23
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>

The first thing that comes to mind when I watch the above video:
The Ronin-S controller blinks RED, hence there's no valid connection to the camera.
REBOOT the camera after the RONIN-S has started. It should be GREEN. (you know if zoom control works ;-))
Check if the correct Camera has been selected in the DJI app (SONY).
Make sure all your apps/firmware are up to date. This is continuous development ;-)

With my rig A6300 motion lapse works fine.  Multiple control points. Finished  total time was a bit out (8.2" for a 10" lapse) but thast's all.. I've just tested it. [FW 1.05.00.45].

Try again, good luck!
2018-10-24
Use props
hazz
lvl.2

Australia

AVsupport Posted at 2018-10-24 22:14
The first thing that comes to mind when I watch the above video:
The Ronin-S controller blinks RED, hence there's no valid connection to the camera.
REBOOT the camera after the RONIN-S has started. It should be GREEN. (you know if zoom control works ;-))

No, it doesn't work
2018-10-24
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

my MCC cable is straight. The one I see in the vid is different. Maybe its a cable issue.. what cable are you using?do you get green lights?
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hazz Posted at 2018-10-23 18:54
sorry no, I have already sent 3 videos to DJI about it just being useless and 5 months later in still waiting for a gimbal that does what it was advertised to do.

I didn't find anything via your Forum account, may I know how did you contact our support to report the issue? Could you please PM me your contact info so that we can check the history and find the videos? Thank you very much.
2018-10-26
Use props
djiuser_AHeBR3Qt7U9d
New
India

Hello everyone
I recently bought ronin-s and I have Sony A7SII with 24-70 f4 mounted on gamble and camera is working fine with its mcc-b cable connected and recording it with record button, there is green light on focus wheel but it's still not working.

Here is my main problem when i use timelapse or motion lapse or even panorama they all got clicked  i can hear shutter going on and off but once its done i can't find it in my camera.
When i open gallery with connected mcc-b cable it says pc remote is on can't open now , it only works when i disconnect that cable but there is no footage of my timelapse or motion lapse photo
Anyone know why please tell me if u have any solution?
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules