Cannot see controller icon (can't enter intelligent flight modes)
3228 6 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hermitdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16 ft
United States

There's probably a very simple solution to this, but I've not been able to find it. I want to press the controller icon (lower left corner of DJI GO screen) so I can select an intelligent flight mode. Either the compass or one of the maps covers that portion of the screen - as shown in this image. Can anyone help? I just got my Mavic Pro yesterday and am still learning the ropes. Thanks!

No controller icon 2.png
2018-10-21
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Are you in sports mode!
2018-10-21
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Check the flight mode. These modes works only when you are in P mode for Position
2018-10-21
Use props
hermitdog
lvl.2
United States

I'd been inadvertently flying in Sport Mode ever since I got the new drone yesterday.    I KNEW there must be a simple solution.  Thanks!
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please ensure that the switch of the RC is not on the sports mode due to that it will not allow you to access or use the intelligent flight mode. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-21
Use props
hermitdog
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-21 16:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please ensure that the switch of the RC is not on the sports mode due to that it will not allow you to access or use the intelligent flight mode. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.

I really appreciate how fast folks responded to my inquiry.  Yes, the problem was being in Sports Mode.  
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

hermitdog Posted at 2018-10-21 18:19
I really appreciate how fast folks responded to my inquiry.  Yes, the problem was being in Sports Mode.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. Glad that the issue has been sorted out via the help of our valued customers. Please don't hesitate to reach us in any case you need our assistance. Have a safe flight ahead!
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules