ESC ERROR STATUS
1061 8 2018-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amethieln
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2982 ft
Philippines

Hello, I'm updating our company's inventory and checking all pur equipment. ANyway, we've got this Phnatom 3 advanced. It seemed ok when I turned it on, I opened the DJI GO app, it has the latest firmware. However, whenever I start the drone, nothing happens, the app displays this dialog. Nut, no matter how many times I turn it off and restart it, the same problem still occurs. So what do you think is the problem?
Screenshot_20181026-065649.jpg
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there Amethieln. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly download this firmware: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f22lfk6oxsgofa/V1.11.30%E5%A4%96%E5%8F%91%E5%9B%BA%E4%BB%B6%20%281%29.7z?dl=0 and store the package on your SD card and update the firmware of your aircraft. The Phantom 3 X firmware is for Phantom 3 Professional while the Phantom 3 S firmware is for the Phantom 3 Advanced.
2018-10-26
Use props
Younkan
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-26 04:40
Hi there Amethieln. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly download this firmware: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f22lf ... 6%20%281%29.7z?dl=0 and store the package on your SD card and update the firmware of your aircraft. The Phantom 3 S firmware is for Phantom 3 Professional while the Phantom 3 S firmware is for the Phantom 3 Advanced.

I've have the same problems. Tried to refresh the firmware but the problem remains. Need some help!!

2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Younkan Posted at 2018-10-27 03:15
I've have the same problems. Tried to refresh the firmware but the problem remains. Need some help!!

[view_image]

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that. Please follow the instruction on post #2 and let me know if the issue persists.
2018-10-27
Use props
Younkan
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-27 11:12
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that. Please follow the instruction on post #2 and let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks for reply! But the link in pos #2 does't work. It's just stand that the page couldn't open!
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Younkan Posted at 2018-10-27 11:36
Thanks for reply! But the link in pos #2 does't work. It's just stand that the page couldn't open!

You're welcome. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end. I'll try sending the file through PM.  Thanks for your support.
2018-10-29
Use props
Younkan
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-29 01:11
You're welcome. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end. I'll try sending the file through PM.  Thanks for your support.

Hi and thanks for the link. I downloaded the file and updated the drone but it still does not work. =( Maybe it's a hardware fail.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Younkan Posted at 2018-10-29 11:48
Hi and thanks for the link. I downloaded the file and updated the drone but it still does not work. =( Maybe it's a hardware fail.

I'm sorry to hear that.  May I know if the drone experience hard landing before?  The unzipped .bin file needs to be stored in the root directory of the SD card, which shall not store other .bin files. The firmware file’s name cannot be changed. You can try to back up your files and format the SD card and then  try it again. If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav) We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided, thanks for your support.
2018-10-30
Use props
jerrysherman
New
Flight distance : 88271 ft

United States

attempted to download the aforementioned firmware.. not a good link - secondly, i'm experiencing this same issue. I was flying fine yesterday, today, my iphone updated my dji go app and now i'm receiving this error... help would be greatly appreciated.
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules