Flight Simulator
2015 11 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wpdadmin
lvl.2

United States

I installed the new flight simunator on my windows 10 desktop.  After getting the software to launch and connecting my LB2 controller, the graffix were extremely choppy and the response to the controls was delayed by at least a second.  This makes the simulator just about impossible to use.  I have a Nvidia 510 graffix card and the GPU is maxed out at 100% when using the software.  Has anyone else had this happen or know a fix?  Does this need to be used on a gaming PC?
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello Wpdadmin. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the DJI Flight Simulator. I understand that you are using a Microsoft Windows 10 computer. Please make sure that your system is running on a 64 bit rate. Because, as of the moment the DJI Flight Simulator runs on a 64 bit rate platform.
2018-11-1
Use props
wpdadmin
lvl.2

United States

Yes the computer is a 64 bit OS.
2018-11-1
Use props
Viper Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

Does the simulator currently support the Mavic 2 Pro controller?
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wpdadmin Posted at 11-1 14:08
Yes the computer is a 64 bit OS.

Hi wpdadmin, according to your description, I'm afraid that your configuration may not be capable to run the Flight Simulator. You may refer to the recommended setup and change to another PC to verify. https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq
1.png
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Viper Pilot Posted at 11-1 15:02

Hi Viper Pilot, currently, the simulator does not support Mavic 2. Our engineers are working it and will release as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your attention and support.
2018-11-2
Use props
Viper Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 01:18
Hi Viper Pilot, currently, the simulator does not support Mavic 2. Our engineers are working it and will release as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your attention and support.

Thanks Susan.  Have a nice day!
2018-11-2
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Viper Pilot Posted at 11-1 15:02

Not yet , i hope for the mavic pro too
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Viper Pilot Posted at 11-2 03:38
Thanks Susan.  Have a nice day!

The same to you. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jos A Posted at 11-2 04:36
Not yet , i hope for the mavic pro too

Hey Jos, thanks for heading up. I'm afraid that the Flight Simulator will not support the RC of Mavic Pro due to the hardware limitation, sorry about this.
2018-11-3
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

Thanks Susan, I read something about a fixhttp://techcat.ca/threads/dji-drone-flight-simulator.233/

and install
dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe in your flightsimfolder
2018-11-4
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Netherlands

Flightsim is working with mavic pro RC !!, fly with the sticks all others you have to use the keyboard
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules