RC not connecting to AC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom4P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129498 ft
United States

Please someone, send fix to connect RC to AC. Flew till 1st battery went dead, put 2nd battery in then never could fly again afterwards. Kept getting message of poor connection. Any help would be most appriciated.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know what's the exact model of your drone? Also, have you tried to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Please keep us posted for further update. Thank you.
2018-11-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you working with a Phantom 3 Advanced or Phantom 3 Pro?

Is your flight kit firmware Up To Date?

RedHotPoker
2018-11-3
Use props
Phantom4P
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-3 10:01
Hi there, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know what's the exact model of your drone? Also, have you tried to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Please keep us posted for further update. Thank you.

Yes I have tried to re-link. I 'm not showing any firmware version  when I last  checked so I am reinstalling firmware.
2018-11-3
Use props
Phantom4P
lvl.2
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-3 10:05
Are you working with a Phantom 3 Advanced or Phantom 3 Pro?

Is your flight kit firmware Up To Date?

P3 Advanced. Just checked and not seeing any firmware version on controller. I will reinstall firmware
2018-11-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Phantom4P Posted at 11-3 10:26
P3 Advanced. Just checked and not seeing any firmware version on controller. I will reinstall firmware

Ok, good find.

Did you have your device, rc and drone, all turned on, to check firmware versions?

RedHotPoker
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Phantom4P Posted at 11-3 10:25
Yes I have tried to re-link. I 'm not showing any firmware version  when I last  checked so I am reinstalling firmware.

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Please make sure that all firmware from the aircraft and remote controller are updated to the latest version. Thanks.
2018-11-3
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Phantom4P Posted at 11-3 10:26
P3 Advanced. Just checked and not seeing any firmware version on controller. I will reinstall firmware

You might try uninstalling the app and re-installing it. Make sure both the RC and aircraft are turned on. You should see the versions of both devices if your app is connect to the aircraft and the RC. Don't understand while a battery change would change anything???? Do you have control of your Phantom? Do you get the screen on your app to go into "camera" view. If not, you may not have both aircraft & RC linked. Try again.
2018-11-3
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

I pulled the battery out while it was on by mistake .  I had similar issues.   I realized the sd card had been corrupted.  I put a new as card in and everything went back to normal.
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules