528 3 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StavrosMoschopoulosPhotography
New
Flight distance : 36939 ft
Greece

Dear DJI

I have downloaded the DJI SImulator and try to enter my login credentials but the Email field will not scroll thus I cannot enter my email address...

Another nice feature from DJI or a screw up by the programmers ??? In either case, there is NO error or advice given.

Can you ???

Stavros Moschopoulos

2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi StavrosMoschopoulosPhotography. I am sorry to know that you are having issue in logging in on the DJI Flight Simulator. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Rest assured that I will forward this issue to our R&D team for further development of the product. Thank you for your patience and support.
2018-11-4
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

talking about the flight sim, can we not get a 32bit version of this,, works ok on my main pc, be great if I could get it on my win 10 notebook thingy, sorry for the hijack
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

raven swe Posted at 11-4 08:56
talking about the flight sim, can we not get a 32bit version of this,, works ok on my main pc, be great if I could get it on my win 10 notebook thingy, sorry for the hijack

Hi raven swe. Thank you for the suggestion with regards to the 32 bit version on the DJI Flight Simulator. Rest assured I will forward this suggestion to our R&D team for further development of the product. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules