DJI Support
1506 10 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

A few weeks ago my Mavic Pro started to have issues with Jello and the gimbal getting extremely hot
and had to return my unit to DJI for repair, (after the scare of UPS losing my unit for 2 days and thinking it was gone forever)
I was told my unit wouldn't have been covered by the warranty before i sent it and was expecting a scary bill, as i purchased my unit on a trip to the U.S and DJI don't have international warranty....  Just my luck lolAfter i sent my unit in it was determined that the unit was at fault and not damage caused by the user  (No crash / liquid damage)
To my surprise I was sent a brand new unit as a replacment.
I would just like to take the time to thank everyone at DJI support that has helped me getting me flying again.
John on Facebook DJI Support was brilliant and really can't thank him enough.

Top marks DJI 5*

2018-11-4
Use props
chiplifter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

Good to hear this positive response. Well done DJI Support/
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi Mavic_Jay. Good day and thank you for sharing your service experience with DJI. We are happy to help you. Have a safe and happy flying.
2018-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, thanks for posting.
2018-11-4
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

I have had the the same 5 star service from DJI Support.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Anthony566 Posted at 11-4 10:08
I have had the the same 5 star service from DJI Support.

Anthony, we are very glad to hear that, we will keep providing more professional customer service, enjoy flying.
2018-11-4
Use props
Lamaku84
New

United States

I just bought a new zenmuse x3 gimbal n camera from the dji website for my inspire 1 does it come with the plastic case to store it in?
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Lamaku84 Posted at 11-4 19:32
I just bought a new zenmuse x3 gimbal n camera from the dji website for my inspire 1 does it come with the plastic case to store it in?

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. As per checking  in our store, it doesn't have plastic case as inclusion for your X3 gimbal and camera. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-5
Use props
Lamaku84
New

United States

You know the case that the camera comes in when you buy a brand new inspire 1 it doesnt come in one of those?
2018-11-5
Use props
Lamaku84
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 02:29
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. As per checking  in our store, it doesn't have plastic case as inclusion for your X3 gimbal and camera. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.

Can I purchase that little plastic storage case from you guys idk how im supposed to store the camera in the drines case without it
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lamaku84 Posted at 11-5 14:19
Can I purchase that little plastic storage case from you guys idk how im supposed to store the camera in the drines case without it

Hi Lamaku84, the X3 should be able to be stored in the Inspire 1 carrying case, please check on your case and let us know if you have further concern.
2018-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules