Tablet Status
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom4P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129498 ft
United States

I am using a Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 Android version 7.0, been using to fly my p3a, and used it to fly my p4p. I found a list this morning of the tablets that are compatiable to the DJI GO and DJI GO  4 apps and that list now says my tablet is no longer compatiable to either app. Is this maybe why I am having weak signal problems and my RC & Drone do connect, with both my drones. Has anyone else useing the same tablet had any issues.
2018-11-5
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Nvidia Shield K1 was never on DJI's list of supported devices.

I doubt the tablet is causing that issue. You could try another mobile device to rule out the tablet as the cause.
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello Phantom4P. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. We suggest using a recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. You will be able to use all the functions of the DJI Go and the DJI Go 4 application properly as well. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for both the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

For DJI Phantom 3 Advanced

For Dji Phantom 4 Pro
2018-11-5
Use props
Phantom4P
lvl.2
United States

msinger Posted at 11-5 06:48
The Nvidia Shield K1 was never on DJI's list of supported devices.

I doubt the tablet is causing that issue. You could try another mobile device to rule out the tablet as the cause.

Just tried with my cell phone and still getting the same message weak signal no connection
2018-11-5
Use props
Phantom4P
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-5 07:16
Hello Phantom4P. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. We suggest using a recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. You will be able to use all the functions of the DJI Go and the DJI Go 4 application properly as well. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for both the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

For DJI Phantom 3 Advanced

DJI Stephen do you have the latest remote controller firmware and if you do can you please message me the firmware and instructions on downloading it. Thanks
2018-11-5
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Phantom,

My nVidia Shield K1 works great with my P4 Pro and P3P running both DJI GO and DJI GO 4.  I also have Litchi and another new (but obscure) SDK flight program on the tablet and they all work like a champ.

Your problem is not with the nVidia Shield K1.  Your problem is most likely with the communication settings in the HD folder.  Each version is different but they all do basically the same thing.  

Look to enable "Custom".  
Then set the transmission band to 5.8 GHz (in DJI GO 4 for the P4 Pro only)
Choose a band without any or at least only a little "Interference"
Finally, and most important, set the "Transmission Quality" to 4 Mbps.  
     You may want to raise that to 6 Mbps later

These settings will solve most connection problems.  If the P4 Pro works and the P3P still has problems, even after choosing a better transmission band, you will have to get away from all the 2.4 GHz interference and find a better flying area.

Let us know how it goes.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-11-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Great advice Ken. Good stuff.

That’s awesome that you could provide this beneficial info.

RedHotPoker
2018-11-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I found a list this morning of the tablets that are compatiable to the DJI GO and DJI GO  4 apps and that list now says my tablet is no longer compatiable to either app.
The Nvidia K1 was never on DJI's list despite it being a very good tablet for flying.
Their list is rarely updated and they test very few tablets.
Some of the best flying tablets have never been on DJI's list.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules