Drone Pilots Can Help Change The World
517 3 2018-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kestrel Scot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71250 ft
United Kingdom

I said yesterday that I believe the audio voiceover on Synora's awesome #autumn video was a game changer ...this morning on reflection (and several views later), I have come to the conclusion that the idea shown by Synora presents us all with an opportunity to show the world that we are not simply annoying drone operators, but also environmentalists that can influence the way people think.

As drone pilots we are fortunate to see the world in a different way ...and we like to think out of the box. When we fly a drone we are hoping to capture something unique that has not been seen before, or capture a new perspective ...but one thing that we can be sure of, is that we fly, record, edit and produce because we want show the world in a beautiful way.

As editors and producers we have an opportunity to send a message every time we produce a video for the masses on YouTube, Vimeo or beyond ...and who knows, influential people can be reached more easily in this social world of "Liking" and "Sharing".  

So my suggestion is ...as producers, once a year if not more frequently, why not overlay a piece of inspirational audio like Synora did, or for example a speech like David Attenboroughs at the UK National Television Awards back in January ...take drone footage of plastic polluting the environment (or anything that is causing an issue) overlay the footage with the audio, tell a story when producing your beautiful work.

Not only does this show drone operators in a more deserving light, it also helps promote positive messages across the world and gives us a whole new level of creativity.

Maybe DJI could consider this as a #environment project.
2018-11-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very good suggestions.
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Kestrel. Thank you for your suggestion. Fly safe always.
2018-11-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great suggestion thanks for sharing it
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules