ANYONE USING IPAD 6 WiTH RC?
507 5 2018-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Briansteenhoek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9734 ft
United States

I have become frustrated with the spark. There has to be an easy way? Is anyone using ipad6 with new A10 processor to run dji go 4? What works best for connectivity to RC and AC for best connectivity and camera performance? I was told by DJI support which were great not to use an OTG cable and use the designed RC WiFi but I have also heard to bypass WiFi and use OTG cable for apple. HELP!
2018-11-9
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

My s9+ wont connect to the controller via wifi for some reason dji say disable 4g
so i bought the otg cable form dji store in my country for spark and they said its better using otg
so here u go otg is way better then wifi

as it will increase ur range and stability and lower interference if u have ur device on airplane mode as well which i always do to get best control

so in Short use OTG as its way better and dji them self sold me the cable for the spark
2018-11-10
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Saadhero, you compare apples to oranges (Droids)!
Apples don't have officially OTG
Droids have since the last Remote-fw update.
Which can have affected the apples ability to the cable.
2018-11-10
Use props
djiuser_M8HW46cUGxXs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19573 ft
United Kingdom

For the last year of my ownership of a Spark I've been using an IPad Air. However since the last update I noticed that when using a wifi connection to the remote the received image was very pixalated, very laggy, and would drop frames. The otg connection rectified these issues.

In the last week I have upgraded to a 2018 6th gen 128gb iPad and the same issues are still present, and that's with only the djigo4 and standard Apple Apps installed.

So, to surmise, irrespective of what DJI might claim my recommendation is to use an OTG connection if you want the best quality downlink image.
2018-11-10
Use props
djiuser_a8SDVm2mpvi5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 964980 ft
Canada

I have the 2018 9.7 iPad and use the otg cable and have no problem
2018-11-10
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

S-e-ven Posted at 11-10 02:38
Saadhero, you compare apples to oranges (Droids)!
Apples don't have officially OTG
Droids have since the last Remote-fw update.

ooo didnt know
2018-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules