Youtube live and simulator question
912 5 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acozyoruk
lvl.1

Philippines

Guys when is it gonna be available on tAndroid? And also simulator? I heard someone said YouTube live is already integrated to the Android but I have the latest version from the dji website but no youtube in there..

Thanks
2015-6-3
Use props
isaache
lvl.3
Spain

+1 When will android get the simulator?

Thanks

Isaac
2015-6-3
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

YouTube live streaming is on ios only right now..  and why does every one need the simulator? If you got no idea how to fly a copter I don't think you should be buying a p3..  maybe a phantom fc40 for $300 so you don't wanna die when it gets lost
2015-6-3
Use props
troberts4
lvl.1

United States

I have the latest firmware, 1.1.9, on both the phantom and the controller and am using iOS. My Youtube live streaming does not work and says to wait for another firmware update.
2015-6-3
Use props
steven
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

troberts4 Posted at 2015-6-3 23:16
I have the latest firmware, 1.1.9, on both the phantom and the controller and am using iOS. My Youtu ...

That is odd, youtube live streaming has worked for me on iOS. I take it live streaming is enabled on your youtube account and that you are running the latest pilot app.

I have to admit its not very reliable, if you don't want to publish it for the world to see the private URL is the only option that works as the selected people option does not work and simply crashes with it saying live stream is initiating. But I am not sure if that is a youtube or DJI problem.
2015-6-3
Use props
acozyoruk
lvl.1

Philippines

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-6-3 22:40
YouTube live streaming is on ios only right now..  and why does every one need the simulator? If you ...

Simulator is not for me but for my wife.. I want her to learn how to fly so while im racing on 5th scae she can take pics and shoot anice video of the race.
2015-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules