Camera settings does not stick
686 2 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Palmary
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,

I have a Mavic 2 Pro. When the aircraft is on and the remote is connected, I'm trying to change the camera settings. For example, I move the Histogram switch into ON position and it turns green as it should. But the histogram window does not appear. When I close the settings panel and open it up again, the Histogram is OFF. Same with any other functions.

Am I missing something or this is a software/hardware malfunction?

Regards

P.S. It is a consistent problem, i.e. switching the aircraft/remote on and off and reconnecting them does not fix the problem.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know if the firmware of both the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and the remote controller is on its latest version? For reference I will be posting a link where you can find the latest firmware of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro . If not please update both firmwares and please check if issue still persist. Thank you.

2018-11-11
Use props
Palmary
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-11 08:03
Hello. I am sorry for the trouble. May I know if the firmware of both the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and the remote controller is on its latest version? For reference I will be posting a link where you can find the latest firmware of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro . If not please update both firmwares and please check if issue still persist. Thank you.

[view_image]

DJI Stephen, thank you for your reply and for the links.
I have a registered model purchased through an authorised dealer, so when I switch on the aircraft and the remote and start the application, it automatically checks for any software updates.
Plus, I'm using the computer application for updates as well, and it tells me that my software is up to date.
So, using not up to date software doesn't seem to be the reason.
2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules