Camera and aircraft not pointing straight
1293 8 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gadgetmann123
lvl.2
United States

I started another thread on the camera issue and have asked 3 times for a reply from a DJI Admin if I should send my aircraft in to get checked out, please reply.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-11
Use props
Gadgetmann123
lvl.2
United States

Here is the link to the video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... LS/view?usp=sharing
2018-11-12
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 710807 ft
United States

If I understand your issue correctly, this looks more like an optical illusion. The craft seems to drift during flight but if you watch the horizon you can see the craft is flying straight. It's simply the topography over which you are flying creating this illusion in your film.  
2018-11-12
Use props
Gadgetmann123
lvl.2
United States

It did not use to do this, it would fly straight and the camera would be straight as well.  The green centering/focus square would be pointed right at the home point, now it is 10-15 degrees to the left.
2018-11-12
Use props
White Ox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98281 ft

United States

Have you re-calibrated the sticks on your controller lately?
2018-11-12
Use props
Gadgetmann123
lvl.2
United States

I have not but just did it and as always, wait for the weather to fly again and test.
DJI Natalia, did you see the video on the link I put up?  Thoughts?
2018-11-13
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Sweden

Do yourself a favour. If you want to make sure that DJI Natalia sees your post, use the "Reply" feature below her comment. You can also send her a private message, referring to this thread.
2018-11-13
Use props
Gadgetmann123
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 16:59
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

I have not but just did it and as always, wait for the weather to fly again and test.
DJI Natalia, did you see the video on the link I put up?  Thoughts?
2018-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules