What's the dumbest thing you have done with your spark?
660 9 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

This morning I had an outstanding experience!
As I was unpacking my spark before sunup on the coastal road, a troop of baboons came sauntering past and I took the opportunity to, at a height of about 8 meters, to film some of their behavior.

I then turned my attention to the waves crashing on the sandy beach, panning from left to right, when to my utmost delight, I spied a number of dorsal fins breakung the surface of the sea opposite me. - Dolphins! I moved closer and got what I thought was extraordinary footage of the dolphins moving along the coast.

All too soon I got the low Baddery warning and retreated to home with anticipation.

You guessed it!

In my excitement with the baboons I had forgotten to swiitch the camera on!
By the time I had my second battery hooked up the dolphins were gone!

Attached is a pic of the area

Dapat se gat

Dapat se gat
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, what an awesome experienced. I hope the next time you can capture the moments. Cheers!
2018-11-12
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

flying too far and had to do a emergency landing around 60m away near alot of people at the beach which got alot of attention but likely the spark is small so no one gived a F about it
2018-11-12
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

damm i double posted  my bad sadly cant delete comment =/
2018-11-12
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

updated the firmware....
2018-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Forgetting to hit the red button is not dumb, or we are all dumb, ok we are all dumb.
Forgetting the SD card after travelling 60m to shoot some film .
2018-11-12
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Yup. Forget to start recording often.
2018-11-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Leaving the lightning cable at home then going back to get it only to remember that the spark uses WiFi and I didn't need it in the first place!
2018-11-12
Use props
Benkoko
lvl.1
France

I did the Samaria gorge trek in Creta few months ago, after the hike we were in front of the sea with a beautiful view and mountains all around us.
I found a spot with nobody near me at the end of the beach so I decided to taking off my drone then.. I saw the warning: No SD Card...

I just forgot the SD Card yesterday on my hotel's room before leaving the hotel in the morning.
2018-11-12
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Getting a cool video of my house, then my drone drops out of the sky. Apparently I didn’t snap in the battery well enough. Fortunately it suffered absolutely no damage, even though the drone was about 100 feet up. (Shows the durability of the Spark, for sure!) We then went to watch the video of the drone drop - and realized we didn’t even turn the video on. Two of my biggest fails in one flight!
2018-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules