Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi All,

Did anybody already tested new DJI GO 4.3.4 for Android? I have installed it today but didn't had chance to test it so far.

David

2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please let us know if you encounter any problems with the latest DJI GO 4 app. We are open to feedback and also for us to assist you further. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-12
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 12:26
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Please let us know if you encounter any problems with the latest DJI GO 4 app. We are open to feedback and also for us to assist you further. Thank you for the support.

My installations of DJI GO 4 were updated yesterday (I have it installed on two devices, both Samsung Androids). I've flown my Mavic Air once since the update, and I didn't notice any difference at all.

Larry
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

larryc43230 Posted at 11-13 04:57
My installations of DJI GO 4 were updated yesterday (I have it installed on two devices, both Samsung Androids). I've flown my Mavic Air once since the update, and I didn't notice any difference at all.

Larry

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that everything went well for you. Please enjoy using our new application and don't hesitate to reach us if you encounter any problems with it. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-13
Use props
Pubert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 660128 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 09:56
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that everything went well for you. Please enjoy using our new application and don't hesitate to reach us if you encounter any problems with it. Thank you for the support.

After the update there are solid black circles for warning zones instead of coloured, transparent ones when using the map. So the map is pretty useless now. No problems with 4.3.2.
Devices: Oneplus6 Android 9.02, Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus Android 7.1
I'm sure I'm not the first one to annouce this.
Regards

2018-11-14
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

Pubert Posted at 11-14 02:37
After the update there are solid black circles for warning zones instead of coloured, transparent ones when using the map. So the map is pretty useless now. No problems with 4.3.2.
Devices: Oneplus6 Android 9.02, Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus Android 7.1
I'm sure I'm not the first one to annouce this.

I could confirm that really solid black circle instead of semi transparent red before.

@DJI,

What was reason for this change?
2018-11-14
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

DH_Pilot Posted at 11-14 06:07
I could confirm that really solid black circle instead of semi transparent red before.

@DJI,

While ago I received new update of app - interestingly the same version and it is again like before red circle.
2018-11-14
Use props
04in719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep. Google Play Store had an update for the app on the 12th, I installed. Didn't notice much. Then today another update to the app. but still shows the same version of 4.3.4

2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pubert Posted at 11-14 02:37
After the update there are solid black circles for warning zones instead of coloured, transparent ones when using the map. So the map is pretty useless now. No problems with 4.3.2.
Devices: Oneplus6 Android 9.02, Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus Android 7.1
I'm sure I'm not the first one to annouce this.

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what is the version of your Precise Fly Safe Data Base (App)? Would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of this concern for further help? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-14
Use props
fans6c17f16c
lvl.1

Argentina

Friends.
I am experiencing some problems with my dji go 4 (4.3.4) and samsung  galaxy s9 +.
Te aircraft (mavic pro) loose the connection in mid flight triggering the rth function. (Wich work flawlessly every time).
Any income about compatibility between s9+ and dji will be very apreciated.
Thanks.
Daniel

Ps. I can fly with my old s6 without a problem.
2018-11-22
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

I had this in my mavic pro platinum then found it was caused by broken usb cable between RC and phone I suggest you to start with replacement of this cable.
2018-11-22
Use props
fans6c17f16c
lvl.1

Argentina

Thanks DH.
Im using the original cable provided by dji. (Brand new).
I wonder if it would be any difference in using the rc below port (standar usb port).
Thanks again.
2018-11-23
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

fans6c17f16c Posted at 11-23 14:35
Thanks DH.
Im using the original cable provided by dji. (Brand new).
I wonder if it would be any difference in using the rc below port (standar usb port).

Yes a lot of people are using this bottom port with non DJI some high quality cables with very good results. In my case I replaced DJI usb C cable for the same original DJI usb C cable, there was no visible damage to original cable but I was seeing sometimes that phone lost connection with rc and reconnected so therefore I was suspicious about cable. After replacement zero issues.
2018-11-23
Use props
volksbus45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12228 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 12:26

I just bought a Mavic Pro, downloaded the 4.3.4 version of the app on my S8+ and the app will not open and continuously force closes the second it opens.  

I am running Android 8.0 and using the DJI connector cable.  I have tried clearing and turning off cache, putting my phone in airplane mode, trying to connect via wifi....everything!  Nothing is working.  

HELP!!
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

volksbus45 Posted at 12-8 08:18
I just bought a Mavic Pro, downloaded the 4.3.4 version of the app on my S8+ and the app will not open and continuously force closes the second it opens.  

I am running Android 8.0 and using the DJI connector cable.  I have tried clearing and turning off cache, putting my phone in airplane mode, trying to connect via wifi....everything!  Nothing is working.  

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. Did you encounter this problem upon updating the application? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Please sync your flight records and important files before deleting the app. Please let us know on the latest progress for further help. Thank you.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules