Mode 2
1021 6 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coxr1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32178 ft
United Kingdom

Achieving a very slow rotation for enhanced video quality - sad that Dji didn't think about an exponential adjustment for that left hand stick in order to achieve a very slow rotation and hence a smoother video 'in the turn' - tripod mode is far too quick as is the movement with my left hand !

Been flying rc planes for some years now where exponential adjustments to certain control surfaces result in much smoother flight characteristics and they have nothing like the avionics fit that the Spark has.         

2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for giving your feedback in regards to our product. We will forward your suggestion to our engineers to see if we could provide the adjustment or sensitivity level with our joystick. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-14
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You can extend the left stick.
But even with a 5cm extension, the pots are cheap and sometimes hooking

Or reduce the sensitivity of the sticks.
Just the speed goes down, also.
2018-11-14
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 15:55
Hi, thanks for giving your feedback in regards to our product. We will forward your suggestion to our engineers to see if we could provide the adjustment or sensitivity level with our joystick. Thank you for the support.

The function to adjust the RC rates and add EXPO is already available in the DJIGO4 App, for some reason (probably financially related) it has not been enabled for the Spark.
2018-11-15
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 15:55

Hi Tony,

I think what is even better; show 2 soft buttons in the app on the main screen, one for a controlled left and right turn. Settings in the app for yaw rate of level turn, i.e. 5 degrees/second or 10 or....starting from 0 to 5 degree/sec in a smooth way, same for stopping.
Stop the controlled turn by pressing the pause btn on the RC.

Will make all the video guys so happy !

cheers
JJB
2018-11-15
Use props
coxr1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32178 ft
United Kingdom

I'd missed this one, looks good:-

2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JJBspark Posted at 11-15 02:19
Hi Tony,

I think what is even better; show 2 soft buttons in the app on the main screen, one for a controlled left and right turn. Settings in the app for yaw rate of level turn, i.e. 5 degrees/second or 10 or....starting from 0 to 5 degree/sec in a smooth way, same for stopping.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion as well. Please allow me to help you to forward your idea with our team to see what we can do to make this thing happens in the future. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules