1093 1 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j.b.barlow.jb
lvl.2

United States

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Dear JB,
Thank you for your email. Your request (166011) is currently being reviewed by a team member.
For further inquiries, please reply to this email

JB Barlow                          

Jun 4, 05:57            

Still waiting, they tell me that there is a 15 working day HOLD on my batteries I ordered direct from YOU? Say It it’s so, I’m still waiting for the extra battery that should have come with the unit. And what about the extra Props is there a 15 day HOLD on them? Here are my order numbers 00112262####, 00112154####, 001119670####. Got my P3 a few week ago but haven’t really enjoyed it, because having only one battery sucks, excuse my French. So help me out here and at least answer this email. I’m going to post this email in the DJI Forum. for those who want  to talk this and to and see who’s listen at DJI.  

I removed the real order # to protect the buyer.

Sent from Windows Mail  

-----CONFIDENTIAL:  

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.  

-----机密:  

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。  

Just wondering if DJI is listening?

2015-6-3
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

I don't think that they did a pretty good job at sending out batteries in the order that people purchased them. I was told today that my batteries won't ship until around the 10th of June, when there have been some people who ordered after me and already received theirs. Not much you can do but wait or cancel and order from another vendor who has them in stock.
2015-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules