MPP Golf Course flyover - Kamloops BC
910 7 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Isoflur
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1014974 ft
Canada

Take a look at some beautiful senery of a golf course in Kamloops British Columbia Canada, I am just a rookie at flying and the video is a bit rough but I am learning with each attempt.

Enjoy,

JP
IMG_3774.jpg
2018-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good footage
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello Isoflur. Good day and thank you for sharing this wonderful video and picture with us today. Thank you for your support and great job.
2018-11-18
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
United States

Awesome golf course and a great video and pic. Thanks for sharing
2018-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing.
The picture is amazing.
The footage could do with some upgrades
For a starter: you fly nice and slow. That is good.
If you want to improve on things:
- Don't record these long sequences. Make 10 - 20 second clips and fly to the next point
- Don't turn (fast) while recording. Stop recording, turn, start recording (OR turn VERY  slowly
- Watch your exposure, or, if you fly auto : set your EV correction to -1 or something. That will prevent over exposed shots.
- In general 'drone' video's usually not too interesting after 3 minutes or so. Most viewers will loose interest so unless there is some spectacular footage : most people here suggest to cut to about
5min per video.
2018-11-18
Use props
Zyras
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Still some beautiful scenery.

Montfrooij, thankyou for the tips, still learning the ropes of making good videos aswell.
2018-11-18
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had to fast forward on the video since its a tad too long.  other wise nice video and photo.
2018-11-18
Use props
Isoflur
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1014974 ft
Canada

Thanks for watching and I will take in account your tips, I know it was to long but I loved the natural lighting and just didn't know where to cut.  You make some really good points I will keep them in mind.
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules