Replacement cost total Phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

I know with Inspire 1 if you total it they give you a refurbished bird for $1K.  I was wondering if you send in a totaled Phantom 3 what replacement cost from a crash would be?  For record I don't have one yet but I just wondering if do what pain level would be.
2015-6-3
Use props
suqsid.bobmail
lvl.3

United States

One person that lost their bird had a thread going on here and they ended up at 70%.

And that was with sending the remote back to them, too.
2015-6-3
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

I'm not saying lost I am saying crash.. I got to believe it is less then 70% for crashed phantom 3 which has remote, battery, charger in tactic.
2015-6-4
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

any ideas...?
2015-6-4
Use props
isaache
lvl.3
Spain

Well the body without the camera is 748 Euros, see http://store.dji.com/phantom-accessories/for-phantom-3

Isaac
2015-6-5
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

isaache Posted at 2015-6-6 04:59
Well the body without the camera is 748 Euros, see http://store.dji.com/phantom-accessories/for-phan ...

That link shows the Hardshell Backpack as available.

Phantom 3 - Hardshell Backpack
USD $149
For Phantom 3 Advanced and Phantom 3 Professional, it's waterproof to a certain extent.
Qty:   Add to CartBuy Now
Available to ship: 5-7 working days after payment is confirmed.
  View more Phantom Accessories
2015-6-5
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Calvette Posted at 2015-6-6 06:04
That link shows the Hardshell Backpack as available.

Phantom 3 - Hardshell Backpack

Squirrel!!!!!!!!
2015-6-6
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

I guess I'm missing something.
2015-6-6
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Back to topic..

I asking what refub cost P3 would be if totally p3.. so it wouldn't be list price.. it would be a given reduced price for refub P3 from DJI.. like do for i1 which is $1K.  So thinking be around the lists of $500 PROF and $400 advanced.
2015-6-8
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

chrisfromalbany Posted at 2015-6-9 01:05
Back to topic..

I asking what refub cost P3 would be if totally p3.. so it wouldn't be list price. ...

Based on what I've seen pricing for used components go for recently, my guess is your estimate is  a couple hundred bucks low at this point. But I doubt DJI would even sell a refurbished unit. It would likely be a 3rd party. The lack of available parts at this point would also keep prices of refurbished units high.
...just my 2 cents
2015-6-8
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Fingerlaker Posted at 2015-6-9 01:34
Based on what I've seen pricing for used components go for recently, my guess is your estimate is  ...

Here is the problem with that idea.. they (DJI) don't want to disillusion customers who had crash, then wait 6 weeks, and then charge them alot.. Generally their business mode has been charge minimum build cost to get the customer back up in the air.  
2015-6-8
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules