2636 25 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SystemDC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3953 ft
French Polynesia

Hello

This is the current SN of my Mavic Pro (not to be trusted since I do not know if the dealer changed the sticker or not). Along with the SN of my controller & SN of batteries.

I am 100% SURE and CERTAIN that the dealer swapped my drone since I had a  photo at the time of my orignal drone serial number. They also swapped the my controller charger with a 3rd party OEM equipment and I suspect the accessories are probably not brand new. The reason I did not confront him after the find was because at the time, my grandma was angry and did not believe me so we went home. I cannot find  the photo proof anymore and do not live in China (was there on holiday). He also swapped my batteries that I bought (we bought 4 in total and 2 were already dead right off the bat).

When I talk about original drone, I talk about the drone that was  packaged in the brand new box. When I talked about the current drone, it  is the one I believed the dealer replaced my new one with (alongside the controller + 4 batteries)

Bought the DJI in China with a deposit, then paid the rest later on reception.

The dealer in question is the DJI store in Guangzhou, Yuexiu district on Dashatou road.

I have the flight log of the ORIGINAL drone linked to one of my DJI account with files on android phone. (only 1 flight unfortunately of 4 mins - which you can see is the location of the dealership from flight log)
I did update the app multiple time so I hope information was not lost/deleted. Also have the flight logs of the CURRENT drone I have linked to another DJI account on iphone.

Is anyone able to get some INTERNAL serial number from files on android or from the controller/drone?

I cannot trust the external one since I am unsure of whether the dealer went as far as changing my stickers. (It's Mainland China.)

I am going back this December to GZ and intend on confronting this ****** of dealer and get them to replace my drone.

My mavic pro does NOT have all the regular functionality such as getting the drone to follow a set path , etc....

Anyone can help me?

Received brand new drone mid january 2017 in Guangzhou , China. Going back this Dec 2018.

dead battery1

dead battery1

dead battery

dead battery

drone sn

drone sn
WeChat Image_201811181136014.jpg
WeChat Image_201811181136015.jpg
WeChat Image_201811181136018.jpg
WeChat Image_201811181136019.jpg
WeChat Image_2018111811360110.jpg
WeChat Image_2018111811360111.jpg
WeChat Image_2018111811360112.jpg

battery

battery

battery1

battery1
2018-11-18
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

The 2 dead batteries SN that were flat from the beginning are 093XDC205302UU and 093XDC205302HU .

I had to go back to NZ after a few days and did not think about going back; however I did raise a complain through the DJI app which I never received any reply at the time.
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SystemDC, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience with the seller, did you contact the online chat or email to report the issue via the APP or Bug Feedback/Product Suggestion?
Just to verify, you sent in the drone to your seller for the repair service but they replaced it right? There is serial number of the flight controller in DJI Go 4 APP--General Settings--About, you can check it.
Is there any case number we can refer to just in case your seller was sending the drone to DJI repair center for service? Besides, could you please provide us the name of the seller, their contact info? Thank you in advance.
2018-11-19
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

If it was sent back to DJI themselves, they  just sent out a new or refurbished unit to you in place of the original. Allows for faster turn around times for them on damages. So you will have serial numbers that are different from what you sent in due to that.
2018-11-19
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-19 01:43
Hi SystemDC, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience with the seller, did you contact the online chat or email to report the issue via the APP or Bug Feedback/Product Suggestion?
Just to verify, you sent in the drone to your seller for the repair service but they replaced it right? There is serial number of the flight controller in DJI Go 4 APP--General Settings--About, you can check it.
Is there any case number we can refer to just in case your seller was sending the drone to DJI repair center for service? Besides, could you please provide us the name of the seller, their contact info? Thank you in advance.

Hi Mindy,

No we went just to learn how to fly the drone (even though I could do it myself, my grandma wanted to see). They replaced the whole box with another one.

Keep in mind that I am French - a foreigner - in China and that I was there on holidays for a short time. The only reason I bought in China is because my mum is chinese and she's the one who pre-ordered the drone with that Chinese store.

Those damn Chinese DJI salesmen (no offence to other great Chinese people) basically stole from me!

I will get back to you tonight after work on the serial numbers, etc...

2018-11-19
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-19 01:43
Hi SystemDC, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience with the seller, did you contact the online chat or email to report the issue via the APP or Bug Feedback/Product Suggestion?

The complaint was sent from the APP to the chinese support email address I think. I can't remember under which category I sent it sorry. I can pm you the details of my DJI account if you need
2018-11-19
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

HedsIc Posted at 11-19 08:46
If it was sent back to DJI themselves, they  just sent out a new or refurbished unit to you in place of the original. Allows for faster turn around times for them on damages. So you will have serial numbers that are different from what you sent in due to that.

Hi thanks for your help. No it was a brand new box working perfectly.
They took advantage of me being a foreigner and of my grandma.

They just swapped the whole box. I did notice it afterwards and complain from the APP.

Did not have enough time to go back to that store and had to leave unfortunalety
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SystemDC Posted at 11-19 11:36
The complaint was sent from the APP to the chinese support email address I think. I can't remember under which category I sent it sorry. I can pm you the details of my DJI account if you need

I haven't received your PM, please provide us the name of the seller, their contact info and your name, email account that you used to raise the complaint and your contact number, thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 04:05
I haven't received your PM, please provide us the name of the seller, their contact info and your name, email account that you used to raise the complaint and your contact number, thank you.

This is the screenshot from the APP and SN offf the back of controller.

CONTROLLER SERIAL.jpg
WeChat Image_201811181136015.jpg
2018-11-20
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 04:05

The email account I used is the 18th email account I sent you I believe. Can't remember.

The store in question is
(MAINLAND CHINA)

广州大沙头授权体验店
广东省广州市越秀区大沙头二马路12号之4
09:30-18:30
020-29042600

Here are the details of the store on chinese social media (WECHAT)

Here is a screenshot of the flight log with my ORIGINAL drone.

2018-11-20
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

SystemDC Posted at 11-20 12:07
This is the screenshot from the APP and SN offf the back of controller.

OK I just realised, the store in question I went to is a FAKE CHINESE COPY store with DJI products etc.

IGNORE THE STORE ADDRESS I GAVE ABOVE

It wasn't an authorised retailer. I did check at the time to confirm and thought it was but now that I rechecked it isn't in the list.

I'm pretty screwed. What will you guys be able to do for me?
2018-11-20
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

SystemDC Posted at 11-20 12:34
OK I just realised, the store in question I went to is a FAKE CHINESE COPY store with DJI products etc.

IGNORE THE STORE ADDRESS I GAVE ABOVE

The store in question shares similar road name to another official store which is why maybe I thought it was an OFFICIAL store.

Or maybe at the time it was an official store and now isn't. Either way it is a pretty small shop and I suspect it is a fake store.

Not that it is worth anything but here is the approximate location (I am going back there this December)

Guangzhou China,
Yuexiu district
Dashatou 2nd Road intersection with Luying road (wrongly stylized Lvying on google)

2018-11-20
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

SystemDC Posted at 11-20 12:51
The store in question shares similar road name to another official store which is why maybe I thought it was an OFFICIAL store.

Or maybe at the time it was an official store and now isn't. Either way it is a pretty small shop and I suspect it is a fake store.

Ok guys TWIST OF EVENTS.

The store in question is listed in the DJI store with the correct address but the google maps location is wrong.

So yes this is the store that ripped me off CONFIRMED:

广州大沙头授权体验店
广东省广州市越秀区大沙头二马路12号之4
09:30-18:30
020-29042600

Type the address in google maps and the correct location will show.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SystemDC Posted at 11-20 13:06
Ok guys TWIST OF EVENTS.

The store in question is listed in the DJI store with the correct address but the google maps location is wrong.

Thanks for the details, I have sent you PM, please check and reply, thank you.
2018-11-21
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 01:52
Thanks for the details, I have sent you PM, please check and reply, thank you.

DJI private messaging on the forum loses messages?? They don't send and just vanish...

Anyways, the pictures are the CURRENT stuff I have.

When I went to the dealership THEY activated the thing with my email address that I gave them. Obviously if the dealer was in on it, they know what to do and they registered this replacement product instead of my brand new drone. My original drone had a different SN. I tried to register that SN online for insurance but couldn't find anything of the sorts (on Chinese portal). Check product registration for both of my emails ?
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

SystemDC Posted at 11-21 06:40
DJI private messaging on the forum loses messages?? They don't send and just vanish...

Anyways, the pictures are the CURRENT stuff I have.

Hi there, please be informed that DJI Mindy is one of our Administrator here in DJI Forum. She asked you to provide information in order for you to be assisted by her. She sent you PM for you to get in touch with her personally. We are hoping for your cooperation. Thank you!
2018-11-21
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Diana Posted at 11-21 12:48
Hi there, please be informed that DJI Mindy is one of our Administrator here in DJI Forum. She asked you to provide information in order for you to be assisted by her. She sent you PM for you to get in touch with her personally. We are hoping for your cooperation. Thank you!

Hello I understand totally! However whenever I press send within the PM system, the message disappears without even sending.

Not sure if your website is bugged or something which is why I posted as a reply.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SystemDC Posted at 11-21 13:31
Hello I understand totally! However whenever I press send within the PM system, the message disappears without even sending.

Not sure if your website is bugged or something which is why I posted as a reply.

No worries, I have received your PM, there are some points I would like to verify:
1. When did you come to the store to learn how to fly and then you found your drone was replaced?
2. May I have the serial number of your previous brand-new drone and did you ever activated that drone?
3. Do you have any proof that you believe the dealer replaced the drone?
4. Please sync your flight records to the cloud and then provide us your DJI account, we will see if we can find anything of your original drone as you mentioned.
5. How long have you owned this 'replaced' drone and is there anything wrong with it?
2018-11-21
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

1 - Between Dec 2016 - Jan 2017 (I believe it is around mid-january if I remember correctly)
I noticed that my drone was replaced right away since the serial number was differnt.

2 & 3 - I did take a photo of the previous box's SN however it is on my grandma's phone and I need to make sure she didn't delete it. (if i can find it)
I remember activating something with that drone yes.

4: will send you PM

5: we only started using the drone around March 2018. The charger is not DJI branded and is another 3rd party. 2 of the purchased batteries were dead right off the bat. I did tell the dealer at the time but they lied and said that it's normal for the batteries to have low battery.
2018-11-22
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

This is a screenshot of a chinese email from DJI received on 13th February 2017.

Have not received any other emails since
2018-11-22
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 19:23
No worries, I have received your PM, there are some points I would like to verify:
1. When did you come to the store to learn how to fly and then you found your drone was replaced?
2. May I have the serial number of your previous brand-new drone and did you ever activated that drone?

PM does not seem to work since the message does not send and disappears. Here is a picture of the emails

2018-11-22
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

PM does not seem to work since the message does not send and disappears. Here is a picture of the emails

2018-11-22
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SystemDC Posted at 11-22 12:53
1 - Between Dec 2016 - Jan 2017 (I believe it is around mid-january if I remember correctly)
I noticed that my drone was replaced right away since the serial number was differnt.

Yes, I didn't receive your PM at this time. Do you mean the charger with the serial number ADF0340A1644301625? Upon checking, it is DJI official charger and we can find it in our system.
I failed to sync your flight records, I will PM you how to export the flight records manually, please check later.
Since you are unable to provide any proof of the previous drone, we cannot conduct further verification, please keep us updated when you get the photo of your previous drone, thank you.
2018-11-22
Use props
SystemDC
lvl.1
French Polynesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-22 20:05
Yes, I didn't receive your PM at this time. Do you mean the charger with the serial number ADF0340A1644301625? Upon checking, it is DJI official charger and we can find it in our system.
I failed to sync your flight records, I will PM you how to export the flight records manually, please check later.
Since you are unable to provide any proof of the previous drone, we cannot conduct further verification, please keep us updated when you get the photo of your previous drone, thank you.

NO the power charger for my controller is a chinese brand. Unless all your DJI units come with that Chinese brand???

Pls check the pic from 1st post thanks
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SystemDC Posted at 11-22 21:10
NO the power charger for my controller is a chinese brand. Unless all your DJI units come with that Chinese brand???

Pls check the pic from 1st post thanks

Hi SystemDC, DJI is a Chinese company, it is normal if there are Chinese characters or labels of Made in China in our products. Just to verify, do you refer to the power supply of the below picture? If yes, I'm afraid that you may contact your seller to check the exact status as the original package of Mavic Pro does not include it.
You may check what's in the box here: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro
A.jpg
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules