dji app quits working
782 8 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
townsendfrank
lvl.2
Flight distance : 231171 ft

United States

I have a galaxy tab A.I installed the app Jan 2017,and it has worked great until a few days ago.I started getting a message (DJI stopped working)
My app ver. is 3.1.10 and FW ver. is 1.9.20.I finally had to delete the app and then reinstall the app with the same ver.Everything works now but
it will not sync my flights and it does not update the growth value.When I go to flight records the icon in left corner just shows P3 standard not the name I used to have
I am logged in so that is not the problem.please help

2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day townsendfrank. I am sorry for the inconvinience. DJI recommends using a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phnatom 3 Standard for compatibility and reliability on both the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and on the DJI Go application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Thank you for your support.

2018-11-19
Use props
townsendfrank
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-19 08:00
Hello and good day townsendfrank. I am sorry for the inconvinience. DJI recommends using a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phnatom 3 Standard for compatibility and reliability on both the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and on the DJI Go application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

that dose not answer my question.my tab has worked for well over a year.I have not updated my app ver because if it is not broke why try to fix it.thank you
2018-11-19
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

If you did not sync your flights before you deleted the app, you lost them.  Try syncing after a flight and see if it works.
2018-11-19
Use props
townsendfrank
lvl.2

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 11-19 08:22
If you did not sync your flights before you deleted the app, you lost them.  Try syncing after a flight and see if it works.

I have all my my flights I sync after every flight thank you
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

townsendfrank Posted at 11-19 08:11
that dose not answer my question.my tab has worked for well over a year.I have not updated my app ver because if it is not broke why try to fix it.thank you

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you for your patience.
2018-11-19
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

My app shows more than one drone name, slide your finger to the left to see if your original drone name shows.  Good luck.
2018-11-19
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The 3.1.10 of Go app comes in ti an age the app would quit the job. The newest version for android is 3.1.43 if i´m right.
2018-11-19
Use props
kndll
Second Officer
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Canada

newest version is 3.1.46
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules