Android connection
618 5 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phaelnogueira_
lvl.1
Brazil

Hey guys! Does anyone here have problems with Spark  with Android? I've always flown with iPhone but now using the Motorola One (Android device). I'm having problems with poor signal transmission, and even weak signal with the RC in the same places that I did 1.5km range flights with the iPhone

Someone with a problem like that? Ps: I always flew with 5.8G connection. Thanks!
2018-11-22
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi,
I am using an Android tablet, Asus Zenpad with OTG connection. Works perfectly, no issue at all! Go ahead, don't hesitate.
Cheers,
S.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day phaelnogueira_. Thank you for the inquiry. We suggest using an android device that is listed on the recommended mobile device for your DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability on both you DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will be posting the lists of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

2018-11-22
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Worked fine with my Motorola "Turbo." OTG: Don't fly without it.
2018-11-22
Use props
phaelnogueira_
lvl.1
Brazil

Yeah! I'll try the OTG cable on the device next time and check the compatibility of de DJI Go 4 with Motorola. The last flight was really weird hah

Thanks guys!

2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

phaelnogueira_ Posted at 11-22 07:33
Yeah! I'll try the OTG cable on the device next time and check the compatibility of de DJI Go 4 with Motorola. The last flight was really weird hah

Thanks guys!

Hi, thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if you need our assistance again. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules