P4P v2 Using Waypoints and POI together Question
737 7 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DougW
lvl.2
United States

Good Morning

I purchased a P4P V2 a few months ago and totally love it. I am 107 certified and have been doing some real estate work locally.

I have just started using the Waypoints and I have a job today to do a simple 24 acre triangle shaped property. I want to use waypoints and I feel comfortable with setting that up but I noticed in one of the video's I watched that someone had also put Point of Interest in his video. Basicly the drone flew his mission but when it got to certain POI's it rotated around them and then continued on it's mission to the next POI and then circled it.

How do you do this? Can they be combined in the mission or were his waypoints so smooth that I never noticed the change? Thanks
2018-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Possible used litchi whereby the drone can be assigned to yaw etc at certain waypoints
2018-11-22
Use props
DougW
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 11-22 10:19
Possible used litchi whereby the drone can be assigned to yaw etc at certain waypoints

Thank you I have been looking into getting that - think that made up my mind
2018-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DougW Posted at 11-22 10:56
Thank you I have been looking into getting that - think that made up my mind

Pleasure - good luck with it. Do a bit of reading up on it before you take off.
2018-11-22
Use props
DougW
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 11-22 10:57
Pleasure - good luck with it. Do a bit of reading up on it before you take off.

That what I have been doing - and video after video. Thought I had it down, but took it out this morning to use waypoints and it allows me to set the waypoints just fine but I do not get the option that i have seen in all the videos to set it for free so I can control the rotation of the drone while waypoints flys it. All the videos I have watched had a start new mission but that does not come up on mine, only saved mission or record waypoints.??? Just came back in from trying it again, same thing today. Not sure what I am missing
2018-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DougW Posted at 11-22 11:04
That what I have been doing - and video after video. Thought I had it down, but took it out this morning to use waypoints and it allows me to set the waypoints just fine but I do not get the option that i have seen in all the videos to set it for free so I can control the rotation of the drone while waypoints flys it. All the videos I have watched had a start new mission but that does not come up on mine, only save mission or record waypoints.??? Just came back in from trying it again, same thing today. Not sure what I am missing

It appears it's safety first with the GO4 app option of waypoints. Litchi is more open to enabling you to put the drone into the apps hands but with that comes a greater risk. Also note that your warranty on the drone may be void if you crash using a third party app.
2018-11-22
Use props
DougW
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 11-22 11:06
It appears it's safety first with the GO4 app option of waypoints. Litchi is more open to enabling you to put the drone into the apps hands but with that comes a greater risk. Also note that your warranty on the drone may be void if you crash using a third party app.

Thanks for the help
2018-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DougW Posted at 11-22 11:08
Thanks for the help

You're welcome
2018-11-22