Don't get offered New Mission in waypoints or Free option
726 2 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DougW
lvl.2
United States

OK sometime I am not the brightest bulb on the tree but this is getting to me.

I have watched video after video on how to setup waypoints on my p4p v2 in DJI Go. They all offer the option before flight to select free mode and be able to control the rotation of the drone while waypoints flys it. I start the drone and take off to an acceptable height and then enter waypoints. I do not see the option to  "Start New Mission" like in all the videos I have watched. I see Saved Missions or Record way points. If I select a saved mission, it will just upload the mission and fly the mission and if I record new way points, it records them just fine but never gives me the option to enter FREE mode allowing me to control the rotation of the drone while waypoints flys it. It just uploads them and flys. I need to be able to control the rotation and gimble while it flys.

What am I missing here?
2018-11-22
Use props
DougW
lvl.2
United States

I will post a couple links to what we are seeing and what we want to see. Any help would be great . First link is what we "are" seeing This second link is what we want to be seeing
2018-11-22
Use props
DougW
lvl.2
United States

Alright, figured it out. My stupidity. We were able to put way points in and then have the drone follow them just as we had put them in BUT since I hadn't actually turned on the intellegent flight mode, it would not allow me to turn the drone while it flew it. Strange, I would have thought since it did let me put in and fly waypoints, I was in intellegent flight mode. Guess not LOL Oh well, works now and I love it. Got some decent video for a change.
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules