886 5 2018-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danevans1985
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16722 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone

I shot a video today of a round about and then wanted to speed the cars up to turn an 8 minute video into 1 minute. I edited it on DJI go and everything was fine then all of a sudden it 10 seconds into the video it goes into slow mo. I can’t figure out why. Any help would be great.

Dan
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0u3gSG7gzosWXjAWEVi9Q0WLA
2018-11-28
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Dan,

That video does not play correctly, it seems to be totally goofed up. It is jumpy, shows bad artifacts, does not play on VLC at all.
Do yourself a favour and use a decent video editing software for your computer to create the video the way you want. Smartphone are not really suitable for that IMHO.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-11-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What micro SD card are you using
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day danevans1985. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on the video taker with your DJI Spark. Is this the first time that this issue happened to your videos? May we know the model and the specification of the SD card that you have? For us to check if the SD card is recommended for your DJI Spark. Thank you.
2018-11-28
Use props
danevans1985
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16722 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-28 10:22
Hello and good day danevans1985. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on the video taker with your DJI Spark. Is this the first time that this issue happened to your videos? May we know the model and the specification of the SD card that you have? For us to check if the SD card is recommended for your DJI Spark. Thank you.

I am using the SD card I got with my flymore package at DJI New York. It is a Lexar 633x 16gb. I hope that helps
2018-11-28
Use props
fans2c917c03
New

United Kingdom

I have been having the same problem for about a month now. The first 10 seconds play fine then everything slows down.

It seems that it happens more on longer clips with high speed increases.

For instance, I speed the clip up 5x then render it to my iPhone, then when I play it, the first 10 seconds play at 5x (with the sound correct at 1x) and then the rest slows back down to 1x (with the sound at 0.2x). The file length shows correct on the iPhone (example 40 seconds) but when you play, it takes 3-4 minutes.

To confirm, before it is rendered out of the DJI app, it plays correct in the DJI editor at the correct speeds.

Any help on this same issue would be appreciated.
2018-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules