493 6 2018-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376309 ft
  • >>>
United States

We pre-ordered the Osmo Pocket for our son for Christmas.  He is a snowboarder.  How would he mount this to his helmet and/or board?  I see that the "Osmo Pocket Accessory Mount" is coming... so I assume it starts with that.  But then can it use 3rd-party bases or mounts to connect to his helmet?
2018-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I would imagine we will see plenty of generic 3rd party accessories, if he’s a snowboarder he will work it out, only thing will we see any accessories available before Christmas.
2018-12-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You should buy the accessory mount if you wanna to mount it on the helmet but current Dji haven't start selling it
2018-12-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Ed5, thank you for purchasing the new Osmo. The Osmo Pocket Accessory Mount is compatible to use with 3rd-party bases or mounts. We do have also a Quick-Release Base mount that attaches the Accessory Mount with its unique twist lock design. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2018-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 07:58
Hi Ed5, thank you for purchasing the new Osmo. The Osmo Pocket Accessory Mount is compatible to use with 3rd-party bases or mounts. We do have also a Quick-Release Base mount that attaches the Accessory Mount with its unique twist lock design. Hope this helps. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Dji Gamora are accessories likely to be available pre Christmas .
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 12-1 08:03
Hi Dji Gamora are accessories likely to be available pre Christmas .

Hi, we still have no information about the accessories release. The website will be updated as soon as the accessories are available. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules