1281 2 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bayou7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349163 ft
  • >>>
United States

After I do one of the Quick shots( say a Circle) , the controller no longer has ability to engage video or take a photo. Neither the video button nor the photo button produces any result. After a lot of playing with the Spark, I discovered that I can regain Video/photo control by hitting the 'Intelligent Mode' icon on the DJiGo4 app and switch over to Active Track. I don't have to do an Active Track, just switch it over to that mode and away from Quick Shot.  Anyone esle experience this problem?  Solution
I did a Firmware reset of the Spark, but this did not fix the problem.  Atleast I know how to make it work, but I'd like to return to original condition that doing a Quick Shot does not interfere with the video/Picture buttons on the controller.

2018-12-3
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Germany

Hi Bayou,

You found out yourself. It is not very intuitive how this works. The Quickshots are kind of toggle switches. As long as Quickshot is active, you can't control video or photo manually.
You need to tap on Quickshot again to turn it off. After that you have control over the camera again.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The quick shot will provide you options wherein you could select Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Once you've selected preferred feature under the quick shot the drone will fly autonomously then it will automatically generate a 10 second of video. Therefore, the photo/video option can't be used while doing the quick shot feature. If you wish to exit the quick-shot, you could simply tap the "X" icon on the DJI GO 4 app. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules