Quickshot and DLog
771 4 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Propeller
lvl.1
Austria

Hi there, i shoot 25p in dlog. Problem is, that when i use quickshots, the camera settings are changed to 30p. for my editing it is important to be framerate-consistant! how can i use quickshots with 25p? second question: is it possible to use dlog with quickshots - otherwise i have to match the colors form the quickshots with dlog.

2018-12-4
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Quickshots are shots that are not abled to be modified. They're only a small gimmick, not very practical. You can't change any settings on those.
2018-12-4
Use props
Propeller
lvl.1
Austria

saviour Posted at 12-4 08:47
Quickshots are shots that are not abled to be modified. They're only a small gimmick, not very practical. You can't change any settings on those.

oh, this is sad if this is true. i do not see quickshots as gimmicks, i rather see them as handy motion presets.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this information to our team for further help. We will inform you as soon as we receive the feedback. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5035761 ft
United States

I 'think' the reason that quick shots are done at 30fps is because at 25fps the motion is probably too quick for the framerate and the results are choppy... put you 30fps content into a 25fps timeline but DONT normalize the timeline.. let it play back at 25fps it won't be realtime slowed by about 20% but it will be smooth...
2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules