Got an early Christmas present, but..
793 19 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twflys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34167 ft
United States

Got an early Christmas present, the Mavic Air.  I am excited to get started with it!  However, it's not the fly more combo.  I'd like the extra batteries and charger and bag, but I don't see where anyone sells the "fly more KIT" for the air, I see that it is sold for the Pro.  Anyone know where to find this as a package rather than piece them out individually?

Thanks!
2018-12-5
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi Twflys! It is only for the Mavic 2 that you can buy the Fly More Kit separately. You won't be able to buy the Fly More Combo separately for the Mavic Air. Only way is to buy the accessories separately. Happy flying!
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Twflys. Thank you for purchasing the DJI Mavic Air. For the additional batteries and the charger you need to purchase them separately. I will be providing you a link where you can the check the  overview of both the DJI Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery and the DJI Mavic Air Charger. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... lete&position=0

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... lete&position=7
2018-12-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You'll need to purchase the accessories separately if you did not receive the fly more combo.
2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

sometimes its better not to buy a 'kit' as it includes lets just be polite and say junk you don't need.. shop around.. drone nerds here in the states is a big operation and sometimes not the cheapest prices but super nice people.. ask for robbie....
2018-12-5
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Have to say, I use most of the fly more combo "junk"
The multicharger alone is worth the whole combo. About the ONLY thing I don,t use, is the battery to powerbank adapter. But it seems as if some people do use it.
2018-12-5
Use props
Twflys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34167 ft
United States

Thanks for all the comments!  I ended up purchasing a few extra batteries and the multi-charger.  For a bag, I found a good deal on a Mavic Pro 2 bag..  the reviews seemed to like the bag, but maybe a little too compact for the Mavic Pro, hopefully it's just perfect for the Air- the only problem is see is trying to fit a small tablet in the bag as well.  I am sure I can figure something out.. If that doesn't work I have a Nexus 6P that I could use as a dedicated screen.

Thanks a lot, everyone!
2018-12-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-5 07:34
sometimes its better not to buy a 'kit' as it includes lets just be polite and say junk you don't need.. shop around.. drone nerds here in the states is a big operation and sometimes not the cheapest prices but super nice people.. ask for robbie....

I agree - it's only the batteries. The hub is pointless, I never used the car charger or power bank adapter and have a peak design sling which is much better quality than the stock handbag LOL.
2018-12-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think  you are better off the way you (unintendedly) did.
Buy what you need separately and don't get the stuff you don't need.

Start with some batteries and the multi charger I guess.
There are better bags I think (don't own the 'Air' but from what others tell here) so I would investigate that a bit further.
2018-12-6
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Well at least now you can buy a number of batteries more than the Fly More Combo.  I have purchased 2 extra (now 5 batteries) and if that is not enough I don`t know what to say.
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 12-6 00:25
I agree - it's only the batteries. The hub is pointless, I never used the car charger or power bank adapter and have a peak design sling which is much better quality than the stock handbag LOL.

the mavic man-bag... hehe

so stylish
2018-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Depending on what you hope to use it for, extra batteries are a must, if your travelling get car charger, it equal to having an extra battery with you all the time.
Charging hub is also worth having having to continually plug in and out batteries will do your head in, there are generic versions out there but they are essential.
There’s a small gadget that fits to your battery and allows you to charge both your RC and phone it costs about €10/$10 and is great value.
You can buy any amount of bags out there from very low to high prices.
Mavic Air is a great drone with an exceptional camera on board, for me I would safely say it’s a far better and sharper camera than my X3 I use on my Osmo which cost as much two years ago as the MavAir today.
I wish you luck with your new MavAir and safe flights.
2018-12-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-6 05:20
the mavic man-bag... hehe

so stylish

Yeah - terrible bag. Agree - most of these accessories are totally pointless having owned the fly more combo.
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 12-6 09:07
Yeah - terrible bag. Agree - most of this accessories are totally pointless having owned the fly more combo.

its not a purse .. its a mavic man-bag ... hehe

2018-12-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-6 09:14
its not a purse .. its a mavic man-bag ... hehe

I'm 6' 4" and 16 stone - it's a purse LOL
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 12-6 09:15
I'm 6' 4" and 16 stone - it's a purse LOL

yeah but if you were from a bit further north over there you would have it on a gold chain, would be made of fur and wear it over your skirt.. I mean kilt.. hehe!!!!

I would never say that to your face of course.. being 16 stone and all...
2018-12-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-6 09:17
yeah but if you were from a bit further north over there you would have it on a gold chain, would be made of fur and wear it over your skirt.. I mean kilt.. hehe!!!!

I would never say that to your face of course.. being 16 stone and all...

You mean in Scotland LOL Bless um'
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 12-6 09:20
You mean in Scotland LOL Bless um'

2018-12-6
Use props
A CW